Kid ruins daddy's Porsche trying to park into garage.

Jelly_Belly

The plot thickens.

Turns out the Kid took Daddy's beloved Porsche for a joy ride (without having a license) and got involved in an accident. He drove off and tried to hide from the cops by parking it back in the garage. Luckily their neighbour posted the vid online and the Kid got caught.

http://vancouversun.com/storyline/video-of-horrible-parking-job-helps-police-nab-suspected-hit-and-run-driver

Vancouver police commented saying "if the teen had stayed at the scene he likely would have just been given a $276 ticket for driving without a licence."

“Because he didn’t stick around, he ended up being charged with a host of motor vehicle infractions including having no licence, hit and run, and driving without due care.” he said. “He also completely ruined that garage and did additional damage to the vehicle. Whether insurance will cover any of that is highly doubtful.”

If my kid did this I would skin him alive and use his life insurance to fix my car.

Lol disgraceful rich chinese kids. Daddy's rich so he thinks he can do whatever he wants

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just watched it again. His front right rim is FUCKED. lol

Asian drive + Panic coz hes trying to get away from the cops.

Fac si je comprends bien votre logique, si la madame aurait été noire, le conducteur serait noir?

Fac si je comprends bien votre logique, si la madame aurait été noire, le conducteur serait noir?
Non aucun rapport avec la madame.

Se parler de même + Vancouver = asian.

En plus ça dit c'est le truck se sa mère qui était à l'extérieur... ça sonne tour d'un chinese mainlander kid.

On verra bien quand le nom sortira...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There is nothing worse than a rich self entitled Chinese human being behind the wheel of a luxury German car.

Just watched it again. His front right rim is FUCKED. lol

Asian drive + Panic coz hes trying to get away from the cops.

It was a hit and run before that, so that's why the mag. He hit a parked car.
He has no driver's license.
It seems like the police "discovered" the hit and run because of this video...

There is nothing worse than a rich self entitled Chinese human being behind the wheel of a luxury German car.

There is.
In Shanghai there would be 20 year olds behind a half million Italian car ripping through the streets making fun of people driving luxury German cars.

Back