PK SUBBAN traded

Maybe he'll pull a Lebron James and come back? in all honestly this trade isn't at bas as it seems, but at least get a top 6 forward Hall was traded for close to a washing machine, or maybe even doughty, but webber though? I hate to bring politics into the mix but this team is the equivalent of this province's mentality. One step forward, two back. That's the cycle that we live in here. I wish PK nothing but the best, I'm certain he will grow to become an even better D. I know that Webber can play brilliant hockey, but he can't fight age and the physical limitations that come with it, I really hope this is worth it. I pray to god this isn't a Patrick Roy part 2, only time will tell. If Nashville were to win a cup within 2 years I would except MB to step down...

The trade isn't terrible from a hockey perspective. Clearly the locker room has leadership problems, maybe Patche isn't the captained you hoped he would be, so you bring in Shaw and Webber. PK's personality and outsized involvement in the community means he always overshadows the team and even the organization and clearly that wasn't acceptable. PK's donation to the children dwarfed any community initiatives from the Habs in terms of press and goodwill.

He's gone because the coach couldn't break him, he probably didn't get along with his team mates and he had gotten bigger than the team/organization.

I'm more annoyed with the fact that we've gotten character guys but we haven't gotten better in any tangible way. Watch MB bring in Weisse and Perron.

Sérieusement on dirait que personne catch qu'on vient de ramasser Shea Weber, top 3 défenseur de la ligue au complet.

Sérieusement on dirait que personne catch qu'on vient de ramasser Shea Weber, top 3 défenseur de la ligue au complet.

This! C'est ben plate de perdre Subban, mais si j'avais eu a le trader, je me serais pincer en esti si un DG m'avais offert Weber...

Tu as pas tord. Les chiffres ne mentes pas. Mais il reste le point de l'age. Subban va peaker ( no pun intended) dans les prochaines années et Shae va ralentir exponentiellement.

J'espère que ça marche mais pour l'instant ça laisse un mauvais goût.

Ca change rien que son salaire descende à 6m.cest la moyenne qui compte sur le caphit.

that's what I said. If we were a cash strapped team like arizona the cash salaries might be a consideration but we basically spend to the cap every year.

I think Weber is a better than Subban whether he'll still be better in 4-5 years will determine if this was a good trade or not. I would think if you're going to piss off your fanbase so much you'd get a better return but I guess that offer just wasn't out there.

Muller wanted to work with him. Therrien has pics of Bergevin fucking a Donkey. Is it the room the problem?

But Deharnais is worth every penny because he speaks French. Many bad decisions are beeing made and compounding.

And this I just read. It was my reaction :

The trouble is, for a top-pair defenceman, Weber has negative relative shot differentials (ie. teams outshoot Nashville by more with Weber on the ice than they do when he’s off the ice.) It wasn’t always this way – early in his career, Weber dominated shot differentials too – but it’s hard to imagine this trend reversing as he gets older, especially as he joins a Montreal team that consistently gets outshot

Coté hockey le trade eest louche...

Subban est un excellent défenseur mais le fait qu'il jouait avec aucun autre bon défenseur le faisait mal paraitre quand il faisait des erreurs. La il va jouer avec des bons défenseur qui vont pouvoir le couvrir et le laisser prendre des risques. Subban va simplement etre plus a l'aise. C'est un joueur a risque mais qui peut gagner un match a lui tout seul

Weber est un défenseur dominant, il va bien faire paraitre le gars qui joue avec lui, dans un club avec une défensive ordinaire comme le CH, Weber va tirer les autres vers le haut. Weber est fiable mais c'est pas un game changer comme Subban.

En dehors de l'aspect hockey sur glace c'est un mauvais trade pcq on donne raison a la vieille garde au vagin plein de sable qui veut pas voir de joueur sortir du lot. On vient carrément de dire qu'a Mtl, on veut pas de superstar, on veut pas de joueur qui sorte du lot. On flatte nos vétérans dans le sens du poil. Pire encore, on veut faire plaisir au vieux sec qui ont leur gilet accroché dans le haut du centre Bell.

J'espere au moins qu'il va donner le C a Weber, il a 100x plus l'étoffe d'un capitaine que Pajaunetie

And this I just read. It was my reaction :

The trouble is, for a top-pair defenceman, Weber has negative relative shot differentials (ie. teams outshoot Nashville by more with Weber on the ice than they do when he’s off the ice.) It wasn’t always this way – early in his career, Weber dominated shot differentials too – but it’s hard to imagine this trend reversing as he gets older, especially as he joins a Montreal team that consistently gets outshot

Ye sur la pente déscendante en osti pis rapidement selon moi .

Sont Corsi des 3 dernière année descend tranquilement . Pk augmente et est pas mal plus haut que Weber ... Bergevin as besoin d'avoir un gars de stat avancé sa pas de sense

We obviously dont know whats the exact motive, and boggles a lot us, noone really seems to understand why, some even call it the worst trade in Habs history

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/p-k-subban-trade-may-worst-canadiens-history/

Subban.png

Back