Toyota Yaris vs Hyundai Accdent vs Mitsubishi Mirage?

Cxplorer

So guys, hyundai Accent vs Toyota Yaris vs Mitsubishi Mirage?? Which of them would suggest? The price of the hyundai accent is cheap but I like the design if the Yaris.

Yaris is a little more upfront but will still be a good car and be worth something in a couple years on top of being reliable during that period.

I don't even know why they sell the Mirage here or hell why Mitsu still makes cars.. for the price of a base Mirage you can buy a slightly used Corolla or Civic.

An Accent from 12 years ago feels better to drive than the new batch of crap cans Micra, Mirage. I recently had a base base Micra with a manual trans for a few days. It was abysmal, no central locking, no A/C and handling of a shopping cart. I like small econoboxes but wow that thing was much too econobox

Mirago is just a waste of money... mistubishi is useless anyways.. toyota will always be the top if you want to buy, hyundai may be cheap but toyota will always have the amazing resale value..especially with a model like the yaris.

Mirago is just a waste of money... mistubishi is useless anyways.. toyota will always be the top if you want to buy, hyundai may be cheap but toyota will always have the amazing resale value..especially with a model like the yaris.

new yaris is a mazda 2..

I'd look into the Ford Fiesta, they are around 13k new in promotion and it's the only econobox with AC standard and maybe a slightly higher resale value than the Accent. I would avoid the automatic transmission though, it works like crap and had some reliability issues I think.

The Yaris has nothing fancy to offer, but it just works. and it handles quite well imo. And yes, if you want a real Toyota, forget about the sedan yaris. The hatchback yaris is stil a genuine Toyota, although it's not made in Japan anymore since it's last facelift (made in France I think).

I'd look into the Ford Fiesta, they are around 13k new in promotion and it's the only econobox with AC standard and maybe a slightly higher resale value than the Accent. I would avoid the automatic transmission though, it works like crap and had some reliability issues I think.

The Yaris has nothing fancy to offer, but it just works. and it handles quite well imo. And yes, if you want a real Toyota, forget about the sedan yaris. The hatchback yaris is stil a genuine Toyota, although it's not made in Japan anymore since it's last facelift (made in France I think).
Moi aussi je l'aime la fiesta sauf que c'est pas fiable pour deux cents. Mon adjointe en a une et elle a toujours des problèmes. Très décevant comme voiture.

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Moi aussi je l'aime la fiesta sauf que c'est pas fiable pour deux cents. Mon adjointe en a une et elle a toujours des problèmes. Très décevant comme voiture.

Dommage, quel genre de problèmes?

Des problèmes intermittents électriques que le dealer ne peut pas trouver. Les disques sont voilés et bien sur ce n'est pas couvert par la garantie. Un un deux autres problèmes que j'ai oublié mais elle est pas mal déçue car la voiture est récente.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

why is the nissan micra not in your list?

Also why is the Chevrolet Spark not on the list? It's the only one that comes standard with a 7 inch screen, Android auto/Apple car play and back up camera.

I don't even know why they sell the Mirage here or hell why Mitsu still makes cars.. for the price of a base Mirage you can buy a slightly used Corolla or Civic.

An Accent from 12 years ago feels better to drive than the new batch of crap cans Micra, Mirage. I recently had a base base Micra with a manual trans for a few days. It was abysmal, no central locking, no A/C and handling of a shopping cart. I like small econoboxes but wow that thing was much too econobox

lol come on, what were you expecting? Years ago my new 1992 Civic CX cost me $10,995/freight/tax and had no carpets, no wheel caps, no tach, no radio and not even a right side mirror. That was 1992 dollars of course.

These cars sell for $8995/freight + taxes if you can get a new in stock 2015 model. Similar price drop will happen again late fall for 2016 models. You can't get a base Yaris/Fit for anything under $16,000 and the experience isn't going to be that much better. These are basically disposable transportation, require virtually zero maintenance (besides oil changes) and have 6-10 airbags. A ridiculous deal IMO. Drive it for 5-6 years, sell/trade it for $1500 rinse, repeat.

http://www.autohebdo.net/a/Nissan/M...08809/?ursrc=hl&showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=38_15_42

I agree that cars these days are cheaper than ever, especially when we consider all the extra safety, but a civic ef had a built quality and fit and finish way better than a mirage or micra. Personally I think its nice that they still offer bare bone version for poor people.

Apparently the micra drives ok, but the mirage is a joke and totally feels like a car that would cost half the price of a fit/yaris. Its like comparing a corolla CE and a BMW 335i

Elle aurait du garder le Sx4 pis juste payer plus de gaz. Ehhhhhh

Back