*** Official 2016-2017 Montreal Canadiens Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
byron was out at the end to get the hat trick. pacio shot over the net twice instead of giving it to him.. eventually galchenyuk did make the pass, but byron's shot from near the blue line was blocked and pacio had a tap-in.

but price stole the game again. that huge save down 1 changed the game. 2 down would've been insurmountable.

Il y a vraiment du monde qui chiale sur Paccio? Il est encore rendu à 33 buts cette année.

Il y en a qui chialent sur Paccio, il y en a qui chialent sur Emelin, il y en a qui chialent sur Price, il y en a qui chialent sur Beaulieu, il y en a qui chialent sur Petry, il y en a qui chialent sur Chucky, il y en a qui chialent sur Plecky, il y en a qui chialent sur Shaw, il y en a qui chialent sur Gally. Est-ce que ça résume bien?

So they won 4-1 but couldnt have done a 4-2 ? That's total bon sense.

if you watched the game, or at least the highlights, you would know that there were 2 empty net goals scored. so in the best of cases the habs go from 0-2 to 2-2, and something tells me the oil doesn't pull the goalie. it's just a hunch.

second, there's a mental factor. being down 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 is not the same. being down 0-1 and winning 6-1 is really and I mean really not the same as being down 0-5 and winning 6-5. most games are over at 0-3 nowadays. 0-2 can be just as fatal against a team that plays a tight defense. see the cups that the devils won 10 years back. if they scored 2 goals, it was over.

until the 50th minute or so, the habs had good chances, but nothing to show for them. then byron scores, then lucky goal from galchenuyk and it's over. it could've been over the other way after 2 goals.

if you watched the game, or at least the highlights, you would know that there were 2 empty net goals scored. so in the best of cases the habs go from 0-2 to 2-2, and something tells me the oil doesn't pull the goalie. it's just a hunch.

second, there's a mental factor. being down 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 is not the same. being down 0-1 and winning 6-1 is really and I mean really not the same as being down 0-5 and winning 6-5. most games are over at 0-3 nowadays. 0-2 can be just as fatal against a team that plays a tight defense. see the cups that the devils won 10 years back. if they scored 2 goals, it was over.

until the 50th minute or so, the habs had good chances, but nothing to show for them. then byron scores, then lucky goal from galchenuyk and it's over. it could've been over the other way after 2 goals.

This ^

Last season I played in the GMHL on the final game of the playoffs we were down 4-2 at the beginning of the third. Our team scored early in the third, then tied and scored again to take 5-4.

We won 6-4 in front of the league commissioner and otherwise empty stands. He handed us the GMHL trophy which was fun.

Had we been down by more than 2 goals, I'm not sure we would've recovered.

BTW. I've always ALWAYS hated being ahead 3-0 in the first period. Best way to have a team sit on their asses and lose a game is to be ahead 3-0 in the first.

Seen teams lose their edge too many times.

seriously i'm talking through my hat since i fell asleep by the end of the second period so yeah i have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about hahaha :rofl:

^^peobablement qu'il voulait éviter que emelin boude comme un gros bébé et que les médias se mettent sur le cas comme des esti de rapaces affamé.

Price aurait dû l'arrêter celle la mais Emeline TABARNAK y manque le jeu assez fort qu'y sort un coéquipier du jeu...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dcd6fbc64fb37ed85d8924b50bdbd705.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back