B8 A4/S4/A5/S5 Bilstein PSS10 Coilover *creme de la creme *

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Hello,

will fit any B8 so A4/S4/A5/S5

I have an used set of Bilstein PSS10. Used for 15 000 kms. All damper click freely and adjustment also spin freely. Read as much reviews as you want, these are regarded as the best daily-driver coil-over system on the market that also offer track performance when needed ! Another added bonus is that they lower at a minimum of 10mm compared to other system that lower a minimum of 24mm, so perfect for anyone that doesn't want a big drop. Oh and it has a plating resistant to rust and such so it's a good set of canadian driver ( some coilover don't have any plating or are made of metal that can rust !)

Damping ajustable ; 1 = softer than OEM 3= pretty much like OEM 5= a bit stiffer than OEM 7= now we're getting close to that racecar feeling LOL 10= enjoy your trackday buddy!!!

Retail seems to go for 2200$usd (=2800$cnd) and tdot.ca ( a canadian retailer) sell them for 3800$cnd. So even at 2800$ if bought in the US, you will have to pay taxes and shipping/duties. At the end, you are easily looking at 3100ish$ cnd.

I'm looking for 2000cnd ( or 1580$usd) or BEST OFFER + shipping ( I don't want to turn this into an auction tho, so please don't lowball me thinking i will counter-offer, and then you will re-recouter offer, get it ? just send me the price you are willing to pay and i will say yes or no!)

Shipping :

USA resident ; I live close to the NY border, so I could drive to the USA, just to have these shipped, if the incentive is worth it or else, they will be shipped from Montreal.

CAN resident ; I live in Montreal, I'm willing to drive up to Ottawa if you wish to meet me. However, I will ask for a deposit if I'm going to drive 4 hours back and forth.

* Also as a detailer, I'm willing to offer a complimentary detailing to anyone coming to Montreal to pick them up !! :) *

*** Very few set goes for sell ( as a testimony that people likes them!!), so it's your occasion to grab a set. I've been browsing this forum for over 6 month now, I believe only 2 set were uploaded, so on average, 2-3 set per year ***

You will notice a bit of rust, but that's the nature of it. you can see under the boot that the cylinder is perfectly chromed. Damper click freely and height adjustement spin freely. So that little rust is only cosmetic. If you want it to be perfect, you can always sandblast it and repaint or buy a new set and don't bother buying used lol!! :)

Have a good day !

Back