Toronto / ottawa / kingston detailing 2016

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Hey guys !

After a successful trip to TO-area last year ( and another one in Halifax in 2013) done by some GTR R35 owner, I wish to test water and see if other peoples would join in. Since I now own a B8.5 S4, I'm also gathering interest with the Audi community .

Right now, I have 3 owner interesting for a total of 5 cars.

I suggest you click on the thread I made in 2015, you will see some car that were detailed and rest assured I'm no scammer and ''world-class '' detailer. Feel free to visit my webpage to see the kind of work I do in Montreal.

I would like to keep things as simple as possible so I think I will only be offering one detailing package, the best bang for buck ; the 2-step polish package with 2 layer of nano coating Cquartz. Offer great improvement in term of shine and paint correction and the 2 layer of nano coating offer great look while offering long lasting protection.

Custom request ? I can do it, but when planning a trip with 5-10 cars lined up, you wish to keep things simple so you can plan easier.

Reference ? 2015 thread ; http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic...onto-this-july-2016-montrealerottawa-jump-in/
My web page ; facebook @waxxonspa and www.waxxon.com

Why would you take this opportunity ? I hope, after seeing my website and the kind of car I had the pleasure to detail ( bugatti veyron, porsche 918, ford gt etc.), I'm a trusted detailer. But beside that, you have to appreciate a detailer willing to travel to visit new place, new owner, new car.. I obviously have works in Montreal, but I just love to have the chance to travel to do detailing. Finally, waxxon's price is usually cheaper than what the local guy charges. Why ? well, that's the market haha ! ( just think about the house market Vs. Montreal). I've heard and saw some local pricing and even after all my expense, we were at least 20% cheaper :)

When I would leave ? this month in july 2016.

How it works ? I need non-refundable deposit to show that you are serious. I will ask for 20% of the total cost of the detailing. I will need to take a week off, book a hotel, deal with everyone. This take energy, time and money hence why i only want serious owner and non-refundable deposit. EMT or paypal gift !

Best way to contact me ? info at waxxon dot com

People from kingston, ottawa ; I can either meet you on my way back home, stay one night in kingston, for exemple, and then come back to montreal the following day. I'm flexible.. i wish to accomodate as much person as I can. these details trip are always fun ! You visit new place, new people, different way of thinking.

P.S : MONTREALER !!! what are you waiting for !? shoot me a PM, let's make it happens ! :)

Last edited:
already 10 cars lined up !!!

#1 - 4 cars - Vaughan ( HWY 400 & Rutherford road) (22-23)
#2 - 4 cars - Concord - Jane and hwy 7 area (20-21)
#3 - 2 cars - Richmond - (24)
#3 - 1 car - St-Albert ( ottawa)

Back