MR red lobster meet/cruise

FUCK!!!!!!!!! its true im working at those festivals also ...guess im out

nice .. what you setting up ? .. im head Rigger stage B

and toze any sunday works for me the earlier the better or a random saturday if it works for everyone

It's MR.
You'll get 12 people saying they're coming. Maybe two will show up at your meet point. Just give a couple tentative days.

That being said, I might meet you guys at the restaurant!

It's MR.
You'll get 12 people saying they're coming. Maybe two will show up at your meet point. Just give a couple tentative days.

It's the same with every organization. 50 confirmed people 4 show up lol.

nice .. what you setting up ? .. im head Rigger stage B

and toze any sunday works for me the earlier the better or a random saturday if it works for everyone

Im gonna be selling food with my older brother like every year....sick money lol like 3K$ a weekend

It's MR.

Pretty true, you showed interest at all Poutine Meet, never showed up :p

Well I have no car right now and it might be out for a few weeks. So can't say when right now

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

might be in cuz I used to love Red Lobster but like someone said, since the change in ownership quality of food and service went down a lot sadly.

Small number cruises are awesome, set the date and hope not too many shows up so it doesn't turn into the usual traffic jam. RL already have the shrimp fest going?

Small number cruises are awesome, set the date and hope not too many shows up so it doesn't turn into the usual traffic jam. RL already have the shrimp fest going?
Thus is exactly what I want, small cruises are always fun. My car is down for another two weeks minimum. If anyone wants to step up and organize this for real, go ahead

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I can organize it if op can't make it.

Do you guys prefer a longer drive to go or just straight there.

Was thinking 117 to mont-laurier to 309 till val-des-bois then 307 until the 366 then 105 end finally the 5 through parc de la Gatineau.

31f2d84e7a7ce71a08668a9357fc4d1d.jpg

5h drive

Sent from my iPhone 7

Well I was thinking to leave at 10am from a tims in laval, we can grab breakfast and then leave. We should be there by 4-5pm.

If the drive is to long we can surely make it shorter

Sent from my iPhone 7

Back