MR red lobster meet/cruise

Damn... Someone slammed the brakes on front of you?

Yeahish.

Guy stoped the first time and drove off, I looked in blind spot to see if anything was coming,nothing was so I accelerated without looking in front of me, I thought they guy in front of me drove off since no car was coming. I looked at my blind spot exactly after he removed foot from the brake, hence didn't see him stopping again for no reason. Was 100% my fault. Oh well.

If they don't fix it, I'll probably get 14-15k for it. Since that's what it's worth in the black book. I'm actually ok with that amount. Want something else. So really don't care if they fix it or not.

wow 100% the old farts fault .... why the fuk did he come to a full stop on a on ramp ??? that asking for a accident to happen . i hate when ppl do that shit .. was there a car in the lane next to you ? why didint he merge ?

No cars in any incoming lanes, only car was that semi, that passed, it didn't even cross my mind he would stop, hence I accelerated.

He was probably scared/didn't know what to do. Or wasn't able to see blind spot.

show the video to the insurance might work out for you .. its clearly his fault .. that semi was way passed u guys he had enuff time to merge .. fucking old ppl

Best I can get is 50/50.

Tricky intersection, he brake checked, there's no way you can look at 2 spots at the same time.

Yeah 100% goofy's fault... Even if the old guy is driving like the typical incompetents that they are, shouldn't be driving into his clearly visible car.

lol if the Universe was under your control everyone on MR would have a g35 and this site would be called MontrealG35 wouldnt it? :p
I just throw it out there as a joke i know he's a Lexus fanboy. Are you still looking for a g? Today with 70$ of gas i went to Amqui, which is almost 7hrs away from Montreal and i got 600km's from my tank. I was fucking impressed.
1dd5bf0b7bcb65403f038ec4d2729532.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back