Officers shot in Dallas protest

It's called sarcasm. Look it up.

I wasn't sarcastic. When is the last time the governement hasn't been acting like a criminal, making frauds, lying, etc.?
There is a higher possibility that the government orchestrated all of this than them truthfully denying responsiblity

Parfait. Tu penses exactement ce que les médias et les gouvernements veulent que tu penses.

Dude... juste à comparer avec ici, où nous avons un système super efficace présentement pour le contrôle des armes à mons avis, et tu vas avoir la réponse. Faut pas être un génie pour comprendre qu'ils ont un problème au sud, qui n'est pas seulement relié aux armes, mais elles en occupent une grosse partie.
C'est pas l'arme en tant que tel le problème, c'est culturellement ce qu'elles représentent pour les américains qui l'est. Ils sont juste pas assez brillants pour dealer avec ça.

Dude... juste à comparer avec ici, où nous avons un système super efficace présentement pour le contrôle des armes à mons avis, et tu vas avoir la réponse. Faut pas être un génie pour comprendre qu'ils ont un problème au sud, qui n'est pas seulement relié aux armes, mais elles en occupent une grosse partie.
C'est pas l'arme en tant que tel le problème, c'est culturellement ce qu'elles représentent pour les américains qui l'est. Ils sont juste pas assez brillants pour dealer avec ça.

Je comprends ce que tu dis, mais la démographie et le contexte social et économique a absolument rien à voir avec les américains.

Je comprends ce que tu dis, mais la démographie et le contexte social et économique a absolument rien à voir avec les américains.

Justement, encore plus une raison de vouloir légiférer, sans vouloir nécessairement les bannir. Mais ça m'étonnerais que ça arrive, c'est une industrie de milliards de dollars, ça a plus de valeur que des vies humaines.

I wasn't sarcastic. When is the last time the governement hasn't been acting like a criminal, making frauds, lying, etc.?
There is a higher possibility that the government orchestrated all of this than them truthfully denying responsiblity

I was talking about my statement, not yours.

It's just the confluence of several factors. Gun legislation will never happen, the only way it happens is if you some how convince the NRA and it's members along with other gun owners that, sometimes it's necessary for you to sacrifice some of your personal liberties for the safety of your country,community and children.

I think that's the argument they should be making, appeal to their christian values, we cap speed limits, we ban dangerous chemicals and make dangerous drugs illegal because we understand that it's not one person's action but that it's our collective effort that will save live.

Oui, il est plus facile avoir des guns au U.S.A qu’au Canada.

Mais avoir des guns n’est pas impossible au canada.

Mais il y a d’autres différences.

Ils sont beaucoup plus nombreux.
Si les u.s.a ont le même % de fucktard que nous. Ils ont beaucoup beaucoup plus de fucktard.

ILS ont une culture de cowboy. Ça du bon, mais en société ce que ça peut donner.
Un individu utilise la violence comme option pour obtenir une meilleure vie.

Nous avons des policiers qui fait face à du monde violent prêt à tuer pour arriver à leur fin.

Autre grosse différence, la Tenssion racial.
La culture américaine est raciste. American moyen pas vraiment. Mais leur culture oui.
Cest Fullé par leur média humour et histoire.

Éducation public au U.S fucking suck. + Les noirs sans éducation ont un comportement tribal.
C’est dans leur nature. Le noir moyen des villes américaines est violent.

La liste continue. Bien sûr pour un gouvernement leur pensé magique est BAN guns.

Ça va rien réglé ça va continuer with stick and stone.

Si tu relis, j'ai jamais parlé que de bannir était la solution. J'ai pas non plus mentionné que les armes étaient LE problème, mais en fait une partie. Ils ont aussi beaucoup d'autres problèmes à s'occuper.
Mais pour évoluer en tant que société, ce serait bien que ça ne soit pas aussi facile pour n'importe quel imbécile puisse se procurer un gun aussi facilement.

Justement, encore plus une raison de vouloir légiférer, sans vouloir nécessairement les bannir. Mais ça m'étonnerais que ça arrive, c'est une industrie de milliards de dollars, ça a plus de valeur que des vies humaines.

Il y a des états où il y a full-control pis ca fonctionne pas vraiment plus, tandis qu'il y a des états sans contrôle où il n'y a presqu'aucun crime.

If white guilt didn't generate so many clicks and ad revenue, maybe an intelligent conversation could arise from these horrifying events.

http://gawker.com/white-america-paved-the-road-to-alton-sterling-and-phil-1783274276

But that doesn't look very likely.

I'm a proud adblock user and internet pirate. I do not pay for content because I do not trust any media outlet whatsoever.

Ads are the underlying motivation for media outlets to post the most offensive bullshit, turning the mirror on the very people who are generating the revenue they use to pay their employees to point fingers back at them. I'm expected to take responsibility for everything that's wrong with the world, and be a complacent money making cog in the divisive hate machine that is modern online media.

It was somehow apparent in the glory days of television, because commercial breaks were just as ubiquitous as evening news, but now that we have a choice in the matter, fuck you.

I'm watching your despicable greed from the sidelines in a perpetual facepalm, wondering if I could show up to a murdered black man's funeral without getting beat up because my mere presence there could be turned into a political statement by bloggers and facebookers propped up on biased internet niches, like I'm some sort of living breathing fodder for more non-stop generalization that inhibits poise and dialogue, because obviously that's not what comment sections are for.

The social fabric is now woven on the internet, and the real world is just a theater for the resulting frustration to unfold with dire consequences.

No one deserved to die this week, but I have to answer for it because Gawker is getting paid to tell already interested people that I'm a closeted KKK member, providing endless amounts of confirmation bias to those who go out of their way to seek it out.

In a few years, when the PC pendulum swings tenfold the other way, it's going to be okay to call people ******s and ******s because it's gonna be all edgy and cool, and Gawker will write articles to peddle the new social hipsterdom to those they know are going to click on it anyway.

Being sympathetic to both murdered black citizens and murdered cops means you're walking on eggs and should expect bloggers and ad peddling journalists to call you out for racial hypocrisy because no one is a human being anymore, you're either a white guy or the rest. You're either a gun nut or a ******. A Hilary lover or a racist twat. A cop or a black man.

Pick a side and look at some fucking ads.

Of course people will click on an article with a title like "Is a white man going to a black man's funeral racist?" never mind the fact that an article with a question as a title is one of the big no-nos of legit journalism, the content is irrelevant as long as it's riddled with gratuitous buzzwording to fire your ass up until you hit the comments. You skim through the article and proceed directly to arguing with people, and you'll come back to every reply, scrolling through the same fucking ads you've seen every single time you came back to reply to someone else, filling up the bank for more self degradation when the next horrifying tragedy comes along.

The difference between the golden age of TV and the golden age of the internet is that everyone has a voice now, but not everyone deserves one. That's the only terrifying truth that's emerging from it, and that one doesn't generate any ad revenue folks.

Rest in peace to everyone who died this week and the media you can go FUCK YOURSELF.

Last edited:
It's mayhem

How convenient of drawing all the attention away from Clinton's scandal, how crazy for the US to be divided when there are at war with ISIS, how stupid of people to cheer for the ambush of these officers.

Il y a des états où il y a full-control pis ca fonctionne pas vraiment plus, tandis qu'il y a des états sans contrôle où il n'y a presqu'aucun crime.

Je t'invite à relire ce que j'ai écris à deux reprises, ils ont beaucoup d'autres problèmes à régler. Pour en rajouter, le contexte démographique, social et économique de ces états est probablement aussi bien différent.

It's mayhem

How convenient of drawing all the attention away from Clinton's scandal, how crazy for the US to be divided when there are at war with ISIS, how stupid of people to cheer for the ambush of these officers.

pure coincidence.

pis la tu vas donnner le Vermont comme exemple avec sa densite de population tres basse et son % de gens blanc tres eleve ....

Back