Officers shot in Dallas protest

lol. Street justice. Shits going to start getting serious. hundreds of mass shootings in the US and nothing has been done about gun control. Im more curious to see what will happen if these cops were indeed killed by assault rifles. Also i wonder if this will motivate more cop killings throughout the US.

Catch the suspect(s) alive, make him/them suffer and then end their miserable existence.

Catch the suspect(s) alive, make him/them suffer and then end their miserable existence.

lol its the US. They have a hard enough time catching unarmed african american suspect alive as is. They will more than likely mow the suspects down with gun fire.

so far they seem to have a pic of a potential suspect.

black male, army green shirt walking around what seems to be like a assault weapon in plain sight... all over twitter also

Yeah so now apparently that dude in the camo shirt is innocent - they interviewed his brother on TV who claims camo-dude brother who was armed at the protest, but calm, willingly handed over his rifle to police - i'm guessing because he actually had some sense after all and wanted to be as safe as possible.

suspects were shooting from positions high above. I'm now hearing sounds of the gunfire and it sounds like really fast semi auto fire but certainly with high capacity magazines. not your typical bolt sniper rifle

The problem is way beyond gun control. If this becomes a daily occurrence they are gonna implement some serious shit. Especially if trump wins they will build a fence around every hood in America.

One could only HOPE.

(Yes I'm one of them)

But you're 100% right, this may be the drop that makes the proverbial glass overflow.

Prison camps, implanted chips, multiply mass surveillance. You wont be able to take a dump without big brother watching u. Everything Jesse Ventura said.

5 officers killed so far. This now officially qualifies as a mass shooting. I think this is the first mass shooting in history where only police officers were targeted. Very curious to see how media reacts. Will there be changes to gun control? How will officers across the US react?

Despite how obvious what the offender's motivation is It will be interesting to see the media / officials tip toe around that one. Racism / hate crimes only works one way, remember.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back