Test de la SAAQ(auto)ce jeudi!

We will see if I can make it in one shot. After, I plan to go outside of Montreal a lot.

Just remember that its better to fail then barely pass and be a shit driver on the road.

At least youll improve if you fail. I see so many shit drivers on the road that shouldnt have a license.

Just remember that its better to fail then barely pass and be a shit driver on the road.

At least youll improve if you fail. I see so many shit drivers on the road that shouldnt have a license.

Speaking of which...

Ceux qui avait eux besoin de passer leur examen plusieurs fois à la SAAQ,quelle était la raison de votre échec? Why did they made you fail?

I got it! Thanks guys.

Congrates, where did you go for the exam?

My daughter went in on Tuesday on Henri Bourassa and the second I saw the old geyser that she was assigned as the exam monitor I knew he was going to fail her: The guy looked like a real life French Quebecois version of Mr.Burns wearing glasses created using the thickest glass known to man.

She says nailed everything but Mr.Burns didn't notice her checking her dead angles so he failed her, gave her a paper saying she needs to work on her dead angles lol...

I know she's probably not telling me the whole story, but I've seen her park frontwards backwards parallel she's got it. The only thing I think she needs to work on is slowing down earlier when coming up to a red light or stop sign but I tend to slow down early then coast up to the next car so it might just be my style of driving that's different/

She's already rescheduled to go next month elsewhere.

I'm told by someone at work that apparently they have a quota of pass/fail that they have to respect. I don't know about that.

Meanwhile I told her to make sure she's obvious when checking her dead angles.

To me that's a lame excuse for failing someone assuming what happened is what she says happened. Considering the only paper he gave her was the one on dead angles then I have to give her the benefit of the doubt. No big deal, 30$ more in the SAAQ coffres lol...

My daughter went in on Tuesday on Henri Bourassa and the second I saw the old geyser that she was assigned as the exam monitor I knew he was going to fail her: The guy looked like a real life French Quebecois version of Mr.Burns wearing glasses created using the thickest glass known to man.

She says nailed everything but Mr.Burns didn't notice her checking her dead angles so he failed her, gave her a paper saying she needs to work on her dead angles lol...

I know she's probably not telling me the whole story, but I've seen her park frontwards backwards parallel she's got it. The only thing I think she needs to work on is slowing down earlier when coming up to a red light or stop sign but I tend to slow down early then coast up to the next car so it might just be my style of driving that's different/

I'm told by someone at work that apparently they have a quota of pass/fail that they have to respect. I don't know about that.

To me that's a lame excuse for failing someone assuming what happened is what she says happened. Considering the only paper he gave her was the one on dead angles then I have to give her the benefit of the doubt. No big deal, 30$ more in the SAAQ coffres lol...

That sucks. If she fails again (weither her fault or bad luck) you should tell her to take her exam at an SAAQ on the south shore. Driving here is 1000x easier than on the island.

Congrats! now you may share our pain in getting stuck in traffic or driving during a blizzard.
As someone said above, this does make me feel old haha

I heard that Henri-Bourassa is the worst place to do your driving exam. I did mine at langelier.

She passed yesterday at Valleyfield with no issues but the Valleyfield crowd really lives up to it's Quebec redneck name it's pathetic and at times amazing. Anyhow now on to worrying about her on the road... :/

J'ai juste un conseil que tu devra suivre à la lettre toute ta vie :

"Dans le cas où tu hésites, floor it"

She passed yesterday at Valleyfield with no issues but the Valleyfield crowd really lives up to it's Quebec redneck name it's pathetic and at times amazing. Anyhow now on to worrying about her on the road... :/

get her something that is impossible to go fast in. Like a diesel smart car.

a4bcf6b0-64be-11e6-abca-ef5481cc6521_ezgif-com-resize-16-.gif

sorry for highjacking the thread: if SAAQ inspects a VGA car with chassis "touché", is the car still
good at all speeds, especially high(er) speeds? (It's a Venom - Hennessey tuned Viper.)

Last edited:
Back