July 12, Amazon Prime day

we deliver for amazon prime. Prime day had 0 effect on our deliveries, Id say it was even slower than usual.

Must of not had the best deals.
I was son the US site and many deals.

But I got my subscribe and save through Canada Post instead of the regular Purolator.

I'm glad we don't have that shitty subcontractor they use for some shipping that everyone hates. Hope you're not working for that very bad company

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Intelcom is the worst shipping company ever.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I left a 1* review on Google reviews and they actually contacted me about it. I told them about the problems I had and im not not sure if they whitelisted me but every time they deliver, they now call my cell and I let them know whether they can safe drop the package. IMO they went from the worst to one of the better ones.

I left a 1* review on Google reviews and they actually contacted me about it. I told them about the problems I had and im not not sure if they whitelisted me but every time they deliver, they now call my cell and I let them know whether they can safe drop the package. IMO they went from the worst to one of the better ones.

Same thing here with intelcom, at first the only people that delivered for them were dindus and hindus and weird people doing weird things, they used to loose packages, or mark them as delievered then deliver them the next day (frustrating with 1 day shipping), or even deliver only one package then the same guy would come back later the other one(s). One time they even opened my front door which was unlocked to put the box inside, wtf? Another time they even gave me a package that wasn't mine, and gave that neighbor my package.

The newer drivers don't look like crack addicts anymore and always deliver on time. They really upped their game.

got a package delivered by Intelcom for the first time on a saturday. All went well. No complaint.

Ils perdent toujours mes paquets, j'ai donné une review de 1 étoile

Si tu marques un casier postal dans l'adresse, ca va automatiquement être shippé par postes canada, c'est le truc que le soutien de amazon m'a donné

Back