Gender neutral id card

We can Stop the crazy catheterized and 75 gender identification of the SJW.

but just using the Scientific way of identifying a Female and a male.
I love MR idea of only using XX and YX.

Keep it simple.

les genre neutre c'est un peu comme la religion.

Il se font des accroires qu'ils ne sont ni homme ni femme, mais qu'ils sont un genre qui n'existe pas.

Gender Fluid il font quoi.

Une journé a l autre il change de gender.

Il vont avoir plusieur carte selon leur feeling de la journée.

The circle jerk of the Conservative and/or authoritarian VS SJWs keeps going round and round....

The circle jerk of the Conservative and/or authoritarian VS SJWs keeps going round and round....

That because I still not speak about our lord and Savior. The god emperor Donald Trump.
Do you know he will make America Great again and purge our sins.

Repent now, heretic!

I do.

You born as Male or a Female. You can switch during your lifetime if you feel for it, but still, you are a gender

Ok but who fucking cares? I think your gender and your race should not appear in any document. Maybe your medical ID but that's it.

I think this is a good opportunity for males to troll women. SRS.

A criminal should just say he is a female so he can have a more lenient sentence and be sent into a female prison.
Every male student should claim they are females so they can get all the grants and scholarships reserved to females (You would be surprised how much they get).

In our society, a female claiming to be a male gets nothing. But a male claiming to be a female can get access to a whole bunch of goodies thanks to positive discrimination.

Ok but who fucking cares? I think your gender and your race should not appear in any document. Maybe your medical ID but that's it.

I think this is a good opportunity for males to troll women. SRS.

A criminal should just say he is a female so he can have a more lenient sentence and be sent into a female prison.
Every male student should claim they are females so they can get all the grants and scholarships reserved to females (You would be surprised how much they get).

In our society, a female claiming to be a male gets nothing. But a male claiming to be a female can get access to a whole bunch of goodies thanks to positive discrimination.

We should all have a unique serial number. That's it that's all..

I am always ok to troll woman.
let do it

For now I identified as a Proud woman of Color who need no man.

By the way, you need to listen to Thomas Sowell. Search for him on youtube, you will not regret, I promise.

like that one?

you right his logic is spot on.

ok that one please me

BRB I going masturbate.

Last edited:
We can Stop the crazy catheterized and 75 gender identification of the SJW.

but just using the Scientific way of identifying a Female and a male.
I love MR idea of only using XX and YX.

Keep it simple.

Simple, lol.

Real life is not an episode of CSI where DNA test take 5 minutes and are seemingly free.

For insurance purposes I'm a women from now on...
For tax purposes, I identify as a Native American....
For job applications, I'm now a visable minority...

Back