Good Alignment shop in west-island?

73vette

Legacy Member
I want to get an alignment done on my Viper, I dont have time to drive all over the place, and as much as I like the guys at VAG, I just dont have time to go 987623456789876 Miles every time I want to get one of my 857637438 cars aligned, as I like to get them aligned every year or so due to our SHIT roads. it has to be convenient for me. Can anybody refer me a shop in the West-Island, or even west thereof that handles high performance cars?

all kiddin aside dude, when is the alignment machine coming in? or the new shop for that matter :p

Alignement Dorion etaient reconnus dans le temps mais ca doit faire une dizaine d'annees que je suis pas alle faire mes alignements la parce que A. Performance a l'Ile Perrot ont une machine maintenant et ils sont plus pres de la maison. Personnellement j'ai jamais vu de difference entre mes alignements faits aux deux endroits: C'est une machine qui le fait...

Shocked you haven't tried to buy it.. You try to buy everything thats here...

He hasn't tried to buy my car yet, and it's a Cabrio. Not to mention, but his username is named after my car as well.

On topic, I wish I could help, I live in the east end :/ if anything, get a friend to drive it for you, although I know those viper clutches are definitely not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He hasn't tried to buy my car yet, and it's a Cabrio. Not to mention, but his username is named after my car as well.

On topic, I wish I could help, I live in the east end :/ if anything, get a friend to drive it for you, although I know those viper clutches are definitely not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 73vette was the 1st car I ever built with my dad, Incredible memories were made with that car......and I would buy another one to build with my son in a heartbeat. Unfortunately yours is a '63Vette. Your car is stunning nonetheless :)

all kiddin aside dude, when is the alignment machine coming in? or the new shop for that matter :p

You might have to build / open your own garage that specializes in exotics / sports car. That might be something that would work, I'd personally go there

Alignement Dorion etaient reconnus dans le temps mais ca doit faire une dizaine d'annees que je suis pas alle faire mes alignements la parce que A. Performance a l'Ile Perrot ont une machine maintenant et ils sont plus pres de la maison. Personnellement j'ai jamais vu de difference entre mes alignements faits aux deux endroits: C'est une machine qui le fait...

The difference is that an OEM spec alignment has tons of wiggle room. For the sake of arguement you can have 0* to 5* of toe on the front. That means one wheel can have 1* of toe out, and the other can have 5* and technically the alignment is good.

That's a huge exaggeration, but a good alignment tech will get each side as close as possible. The machine just tells you where your limits are.

Back