The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness: stats for nerds edition

Man lands on the moon.

Les femmes ont jamais su ce qu'elles voulaient depuis toujours. En fait non, elles savent ce qu'elles veulent, juste les avantages à n'importe quelle situation et pas les inconvénients/contre-temps qui viennent avec.

Le problème c'est qu'aujourd'hui elles ont beaucoup plus d'''autorité'' que les générations précédentes(du 19e siècle), donc leur indécision n'affecte pas seulement leur petite personne, mais bien la communauté au complet.

Anyway c'est une roue qui tourne et c'est d'la marde. Inb4 the raise of the women age again and makes everything crash, then they lose all credibility and men starts to treat them like shit again, back to step 1 with women making sandwhiches in the kitchen all day errday.

En gros c toute des criss des folles .

23ljkv9.gif

Man lands on the moon.

Les femmes ont jamais su ce qu'elles voulaient depuis toujours. En fait non, elles savent ce qu'elles veulent, juste les avantages à n'importe quelle situation et pas les inconvénients/contre-temps qui viennent avec.

Le problème c'est qu'aujourd'hui elles ont beaucoup plus d'''autorité'' que les générations précédentes(du 19e siècle), donc leur indécision n'affecte pas seulement leur petite personne, mais bien la communauté au complet.

Anyway c'est une roue qui tourne et c'est d'la marde. Inb4 the raise of the women age again and makes everything crash, then they lose all credibility and men starts to treat them like shit again, back to step 1 with women making sandwhiches in the kitchen all day errday.

Fun fact.

les femme elle sont capable de gérer les affaire leur marie. on a vue dans histoire. les chevalier qui partait en campagne militaire leur femme occupais de leur villages etc.
mais c était les affaire leur marie. elle ont les base et admiration de leur homme fort qui est un leader. ces femmes là ne sont pas conne.

la pire chose qui femme peut dire est:''nous les femmes''
Comme si les femmes avait une pensé commune de ce quelle veule ou aime. beaucoup jeunnes fille essai ce moulé a cet pensé magique de '''nous les femmes''. Le résulta est toujours négatif.

mais que tu dis est vrai. Je vois mes chum qui commence traité les fille comme la marde.
depuis la il ont zéro probleme avec leur femmes.

il ont passé lover boy a pire trou de cul et leur filles aime ça

Yup, this alos;

Girls go out with guys, then they tell them you're not old/mature/independent enough for me.

1 week after she's with someone that is not older, has no education, no future, but lives alone in a shitty apartment that he rents a can barely afford.

Meanwhile the first guy has education, has a career, has somewhat of a bright future ahead of him, but still lives at home because he knows it makes more sense economically.

Fuck girls don't make sense. I went out with a couple of girls and every time, there's something wrong in how they react to real life events.

1. She asked to move in with me, I said sure we will have to split the bills, she started to freak out, saying it's not her condo, blah blah. Wtf ? You want me to house you for free. It's not like she wasn't making money or anything, I said let's split it 3/4 me 1/4 you she was like your taking advantage of me. Wtf

2. She was late on her payments ( car and cc ) she lost her job, she finally got a new job and she wasn't paying her late bills, I explained her that she can't just ignore them. She responded, I'll pay them once I have a bit of money saved. How is that making any sense. You're paying interest and it's affecting you credit score. I finally paid for her and she paid me back later on.

3. Girl moves in with me after 3 months, her rent was ending and she didn't want to renew, so I said she can move in. Slopiest person I've seen in my life, she had a pile of clothes staking up, I had 2 shirts and a pair of pants. Tell her to do the laundry, she's like why because I'm a woman? I'm like no because 98% is yours...

Jesus, mind you, had normal ones to but fuck they are boring, both in bed and in life.

Also had a bunch of fwb, treat them like shit, they keep sticking around...

I can't even. Like I tried the make a flow chart of how women thinks, and it's just a cluster fuck.

Sometimes I think about old guy friends, we lived together for a year. Used to smoke, drink, listen to some dope tracks, no drama. Tell him ey yo bitch washe the dishes. He'll say iight faggit and do them. Never had any bullshit.

No homo tho, but still, I'm really starting to understand why a men would date another men.
Tdf. No homo.

do Women are Drunk or just Fucking crazy.

not all woman want to spend 40 hours or more in a freaking office. They want a warm home and a table with children around it. Why fight natural other?

toutes les methodes de contraception fuck leur cerveau. depuis qu'elles ont envahie le marche du travail, les prix ont monte 10x, les enfants n'ont aucune education, tout le monde est stresse x 1000, pis elles sont enormement moins heureuse. trouvez-vous une arabe ou une asiatique, allez rester ailleurs que la grand ville et soyez heureux !

Women will take any comment at heart, whether or not it was meant for them, whereas most men learn to brush it off and not give a fuck.

Moin d'homme Vyril , Plus de femme germaine .C'est en partie de la faute des Féministes mais aussi des homme pas de colonnes . En gros c toute des criss des folles .

Women (95% of them, they are exceptions) are unable to work under daily stress that a job has. They are instable emotionally and don't know how to react to their own feelings.

A female would never be able to do what a men does.

I really think the modern women hasn't correctly adapted to our society yet.

Les femmes ont jamais su ce qu'elles voulaient depuis toujours.

No homo tho, but still, I'm really starting to understand why a men would date another men.
Tdf. No homo.

200.gif

*cough* Israel has the one of the highest % of women serving in their armed forces with women making up 50% of all officers *cough*

So il call bullshit on women not being able to handle their shit.

BUT I will say western women are extremely privileged because of our patriarchal society treating them like objects of ownership.

Trophy wives.
Daddy's girl.

But thanks to feminism and the equalization of the sexes women are no longer enjoying all the privileges they once had.

Hence why they Bitch about the death of chivalry lol

Au moyen age on était cavalier avec les femmes.
mais on courtisais quand meme.

les hommes ont toujours miellé les femmes. Mais les mêtre sur un pied estalle et le voir comme des princesse ça un éffait super négatif pour tout le monde.

mais quand c est moment faut lui dire a notre blonde quelle comporte comme une crisse de conne.
sans la traité comme une citoyenne de sonconde classe.

Du leadership =\= domination.

xaqVNl.jpg

vxM534.jpg

Last edited:
Back