Unitronic on A4 B8?

$THE AFTERMATH$

Legacy Member
Im thinking on flashing my B8 Stage 1.
I did it before on my tdi and i was amazed.

Only question is, i am looking at the numbers for the B8 and its not really impressive...

Anyone did it? Worth it?

Thanks

I think all the tuners have a sale right now because of Waterfest.

I'm running the Revo software and it's worth it. Of course I got it with the sale.

I am not debating the price, of course it is cheap plus 50$ off...
My question is more are the "small" gains THAT noticeable?

I'm not putting any tuners down but Unitronic has the lowest gains out of the 3 I mention.

Is it noticeable? It will not blow u away but u'll know the difference especially with the torque.

I am not debating the price, of course it is cheap plus 50$ off...
My question is more are the "small" gains THAT noticeable?

Should be noticable, now it depends are those peak gains, because if so, maybe it's gaining much more than that in other areas under the torque/hp curves.

Don't forget tunes in general also help with throttle response, make it run smoother, etc.. (if a good tuner), so it's not only about the gains but how the power delivered.

Wow i just took a look at the revo website, didnt even know it existed...those gains are much better! On paper at least.
How is you experience so far with the tune?

This is my 2nd car with the Revo tune and loving it. No issues in the past and so far no issues with my current car. They're offering a 20% discount till Aug. But as mention, most tuners do have a special right now because of Waterfest.

It worth it. But impressive? No.
Did a stage2 on FSI, feels faster but not fast.
Should be a little bit more noticeable on a tfsi.

On stage 1 you'll get a better throttle response and better gas mileage on the highway.

Back