intimidation by police -- as I photographed a unmarked vehicle with an LPR camera.

Well following me around , was for lack of a better term, trying to scare and intimidate me.

You're right I am a fucking joke, replying to an (obviously straight), guy with an avatar of a cat ?????

49_609063d48a.jpg

No shiit.. les chars qui sont pas plaqué F ne seront certainement pas des Dodge Charger qui sont ultra connu comme véhicule de police si tu vois ce que je veux dire..

My old neighbor was an SQ detective. He always brought home "undercover" cars that had regular plates on them.. these undercover cars were generally older cars and not typical police cars. They ranged from early 2000s Camrys, Maximas, Intrepid. No radios, no lights, just a regular car.

Look no matter what folks say here , that car is property of the TAX PAYER, and as PUBLIC PROPERTY, we should not be scared of taking pics of something we OWN. Second, I have a problem with the fact that there is no vehicle NUMBER to identify THAT VEHICLE. People should take exception to this there is no way to identify police misconduct, when it happens. Third, LPR systems, take pictures and keep them for years even if you have done nothing wrong ! In fact I remember the Montreal Police chief refused to answer this question from CTV news.

As you can see, in my case the guy had the ;double radio antenna, the FUGLY rims, had the ramming bumper. But of course unmarked which I disagree with.
In any case this looks like SQ, highway ticket car......... as if SQ does anything else.

14685313848_8c22f732ea_c.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

In any we know that SQ are hiding on auto route 40 and this is what they look like.------ except of course we cannot identify the vehicle number which should be illegal.

Last edited:
Look no matter what folks say here , that car is property of the TAX PAYER, and as PUBLIC PROPERTY, we should not be scared of taking pics of something we OWN. Second, I have a problem with the fact that there is no vehicle NUMBER to identify THAT VEHICLE. People should take exception to this there is no way to identify police misconduct, when it happens. Third, LPR systems, take pictures and keep them for years even if you have done nothing wrong ! In fact I remember the Montreal Police chief refused to answer this question from CTV news.

As you can see, in my case the guy had the ;double radio antenna, the FUGLY rims, had the ramming bumper. But of course unmarked which I disagree with.
In any case this looks like SQ, highway ticket car......... as if SQ does anything else.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3876/14685313848_8c22f732ea_c.jpg
http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23803&d=1469228560
http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23804&d=1469228573

In any we know that SQ are hiding on auto route 40 and this is what they look like.------ except of course we cannot identify the vehicle number which should be illegal.

Mannn. T'a clairement une maladie mentale c'est pas beau ton affaire

Ça l'air d'un char de wannabe. La plus grande des deux antennes à l'air d'une antenne à CB (avec le truc noir en plein millieux)
Sans compter le fait que le type de vehicle, le contour de plaque + badge "pursuit vehicle" et les antennes visibles ne fit pas avec l'uttilisation d'une plaque de promenade.

My old neighbor was an SQ detective. He always brought home "undercover" cars that had regular plates on them.. these undercover cars were generally older cars and not typical police cars. They ranged from early 2000s Camrys, Maximas, Intrepid. No radios, no lights, just a regular car.

Yep, les chars undercovers. Les dodge charger sont immatriculés ''F''.

Un charger undercover..? Lol on peut identifier à 1km d'avance un charger blanc et tout l'monde sait que la police utilise des dodge chargers, ça sert pas comme char undercover.

Student13 a pas l'air de comprendre que le char qu'il a pris en photo c'est pas un char de police.

Ça l'air d'un char de wannabe. La plus grande des deux antennes à l'air d'une antenne à CB (avec le truc noir en plein millieux)
Sans compter le fait que le type de vehicle, le contour de plaque + badge "pursuit vehicle" et les antennes visibles ne fit pas avec l'uttilisation d'une plaque de promenade.

Voilà

I was going to say, that its not a police car. It looks like it has rear headrests and leather seats, not to mention the lack of F plate.

Besides not all police cars give tickets, some of them are inspectors, captains, you know Nash Bridges.. etc

I believe (and this is my humble opinion) OP might be slightly retarded (obviously not plain retarded because the SAAQ would not let him drive). We should not be making fun of him, because making fun of retarded people is not cool.

Back