intimidation by police -- as I photographed a unmarked vehicle with an LPR camera.

In the picture it clearly says "pursuit vehicle" ....... average folks and comapnies cannot buy pursuit vehicles as they are non street legal.

PS i have seen SQ come out of Dodge Caravans without and markings just LED's hidden under the front grill. They did not have and F plate , which just means lease BTW. it was an ABC-123 plate. I had the picture of that somewhere too. Anyways if I come across it I'll post the picture.

I have seen Montreal police near the Montreal General Hospital come out of a blue G6. This was Friday evening at 11PM.

It looks awfully new to be "encan direct" with two radio antennas and a GPS unit sticking out from the roof. Anyhow I posted becasuse I wanted to show that guy I won't get intimidated.

Anyhow I posted becasuse I wanted to show that guy I won't get intimidated.

umok.gif

It looks awfully new to be "encan direct" with two radio antennas and a GPS unit sticking out from the roof. Anyhow I posted becasuse I wanted to show that guy I won't get intimidated.

hahahahahahahahahaha

You're a fuckin joke.

Well following me around , was for lack of a better term, trying to scare and intimidate me.

You're right I am a fucking joke, replying to an (obviously straight), guy with an avatar of a cat ?????

WTF is going on here and who the fuck is this guy?

Play stupid games, expect to win stupid prizes. All the cop did was check your plates, waited to see if things turned out clear and went on his merry way not giving a fuck about you.

And personally, I love those cameras. When they are using those, they check less for speeding. My cop buddies love those camera that checks the plates, it's like shooting fish in a barrel when driving around with that, it buzzes non-stop for suspended licenses, unpaid tickets, expired plates and on and on...

C'est même pas un char de police... calme toi un peu.

1. Les vitres de char de police sont pas teintées;
2. Pas de plaque F (Très très bonne indice)
3. Tu es parano
4. Les caméras sont montées sur le top du char ou sur la valise pour ceux qui en ont à l'arrière. Pas à l'intérieur du char.

Not all cop cars are plated F.

WTF is going on here and who the fuck is this guy?

Play stupid games, expect to win stupid prizes. All the cop did was check your plates, waited to see if things turned out clear and went on his merry way not giving a fuck about you.

And personally, I love those cameras. When they are using those, they check less for speeding. My cop buddies love those camera that checks the plates, it's like shooting fish in a barrel when driving around with that, it buzzes non-stop for suspended licenses, unpaid tickets, expired plates and on and on...

PREACH IT MONICA!
:bow:

Back