intimidation by police -- as I photographed a unmarked vehicle with an LPR camera.

I believe (and this is my humble opinion) OP might be slightly retarded (obviously not plain retarded because the SAAQ would not let him drive). We should not be making fun of him, because making fun of retarded people is not cool.
You'll end up having to pay him $35,000 and $7,000 to his mother.

Look no matter what folks say here , that car is property of the TAX PAYER, and as PUBLIC PROPERTY, we should not be scared of taking pics of something we OWN.

you don't own shit, the only thing you own is a hyundai accent with a malfunctioning block heater

I believe (and this is my humble opinion) OP might be slightly retarded (obviously not plain retarded because the SAAQ would not let him drive). We should not be making fun of him, because making fun of retarded people is not cool.

You're right, I must be retarded......... because I ask retarded questions like: Why are you plugging your company without being listed as a PAYING VENDOR ?
I don't think that is fair to to OTHER PAYING VENDORS , do you ? Let me ask Danny that retarded question and see what he has to say about this.

You're right, I must be retarded......... because I ask retarded questions like: Why are you plugging your company without being listed as a PAYING VENDOR ?
I don't think that is fair to to OTHER PAYING VENDORS , do you ? Let me ask Danny that retarded question and see what he has to say about this.

Well you're clearly promoting idiocracy and stupidity, and yet you don't have a commercial account.

Better advise Danny.

I must have missed something because none of this is jimmy rustling content.

Is this not simply law enforcement equipment? I don't get the privacy thing; does it take pictures of you naked?

Vas faire un tour au 7920 Boul St-Laurent, j'ai entendu dire qu'il y a souvent des char de police dans s'te coin la...

Ain't advertising none of my shit son.

You'll grow up..

OP vs the world!! GO student GO. I'm rooting for you buddy, don't let the haters get to you, they're just jealous

Ain't advertising none of my shit son.

You'll grow up..

Whether you are advertising your shit, or your boyfriend's shit ...... point is shit is being advertised without being paid for.
If Danny let every person, plug their boyfriend's company without PAYING A DIME IN ADVERTISING, paying vendors would
start asking serious questions ...... like why can some plug their or their boyfriend's shit for free while I AM PAYING MONEY ??????
If I was admin and I saw @cUr@-TL , plugging vendors for free... I would put an end to freeloading vendors ASAP.

If mshit.ca (you or your boyfriend), wants to plug shit ..... PAY AND become a VENDOR .

PS: Do I sound retarded now ?

Whether you are advertising your shit, or your boyfriend's shit ...... point is shit is being advertised without being paid for.
If Danny let every person, plug their boyfriend's company without PAYING A DIME IN ADVERTISING, paying vendors would
start asking serious questions ...... like why can some plug their or their boyfriend's shit for free while I AM PAYING MONEY ??????
If I was admin and I saw @cUr@-TL , plugging vendors for free... I would put an end to freeloading vendors ASAP.

If mshit.ca (you or your boyfriend), wants to plug shit ..... PAY AND become a VENDOR .

PS: Do I sound retarded now ?

latest

Back