intimidation by police -- as I photographed a unmarked vehicle with an LPR camera.

OP tu devrais appeler les médias, à voir les réactions ici, j'aimerais vraiment voir l'effet si ton histoire passait à TVA nouvelles.

Actually you're even MORE wrong...

Rentals USED TO BE ZZ, Z and FZ, NOW they are F. It's written in the link YOU provided...
So they were NEVER just F.

I think you need a break from the internet....

And F is not just rentals/leases. Company cars can be fully paid for and they'll be "F".

C'est un épais qui s'est acheté une charger blanche avec un look de police parce qu'il étudie à Nicolet et prépare sa vocation de cave de faire chier le monde et de ne pas avoir d'amis.

Apparently , I am not the only one this has happened to . Montreal (famous) anglo blogger Fagstein , has also been harrassed doing the exact same thing.
He took a picture of an unmarked patrol car, the officer chased him into a parking lot and asked him sarcastically if he wanted to take more pictures of the car.

http://blog.fagstein.com/2009/07/16/auto-pop-quiz/

WTF. Scaring people into not taking pics of cop cars BS.

that is not a cop...no F plate first of all... sounds like a wanabe or one of those private guys that boot your car and get it towed...(even those should have a F plate..)

Apparently , I am not the only one this has happened to . Montreal (famous) anglo blogger Fagstein , has also been harrassed doing the exact same thing.
He took a picture of an unmarked patrol car, the officer chased him into a parking lot and asked him sarcastically if he wanted to take more pictures of the car.

http://blog.fagstein.com/2009/07/16/auto-pop-quiz/

WTF. Scaring people into not taking pics of cop cars BS.

Dude, ARRETE DE NIAISER, appelle les medias! Pense aux amateurs autos, pense a ta mere. Aimerais tu qu elle se fasse ecoeuré dans le genre?

moteleb et Student13 devraient se faire un meet, j'suis sûr qui s'entendraient à merveille.

keep-calm-dream-team-is-here-5.png

C'est un épais qui s'est acheté une charger blanche avec un look de police parce qu'il étudie à Nicolet et prépare sa vocation de cave de faire chier le monde et de ne pas avoir d'amis.
on

Toutes les gens qui ont repondu sans commentaires troll, ont du raison ! Oui, la majorite des vehicules banalise de SQ/SPVM, ont des plaques F, moi personellement j'ai vu des plaques non F, dans le passe, et comme @DannyITR, et Gregster ont dit, c'est possible que les enqueteurs utilise des vehicules non plauqe "F" . Mon seul inquietude est que sur l'ordinateur mobile du police,(s'il c'est un vehicule police), quand ils m'arrete, pour une infraction mineure, ils n'attache pas un note qui dites..... donner un ticket gros! Mais, il y a peu des agents policiers sur la forum qui peut repondre a mon question.

No way they would let that car go out of auction with all that equipment on it. The guy is probably just a booter. He scans plates, get a hit and puts a boot on the car.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

That could be a Genetec test car.
Genetec is a company in the Technopark in St-Luarent
They make Plate recognition hardware/software.
Seen a few of these chargers around there.

attachment.php

So that solves the old mystery ....... about the new "cop car" will try to find out ..... will ask some friends of mine.

The new one is just a wanabe...anyone can get a ex cop car and put antennas on it...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

The new one is just a wanabe...anyone can get a ex cop car and put antennas on it...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

You also mean anyone can buy a white dodge charger and put black rims on it with CB antennas on the trunk... And then make student13 freaking out because he thinks he's getting followed by a ''cop''.

@Student13 : What I think happened is that another cop attached a note on your plate saying: «Follow this guy and harass him.» That's why you got followed by that cop in the white Dodge charger non-f plate.

Back