intimidation by police -- as I photographed a unmarked vehicle with an LPR camera.

student13

HI folks, in the past I have taken pics of police vehicles, with high speed license plate cameras... because its wrong in my opinion. Today I passed a hidden one in a parking lot. The windows of the vehicle were tinted so I could not photograph the LPR too well, it was hard to get but it looked like ones I have seen before.

Anyhow, the cop sees me, and tries to follow my car around the parking and the boulevard to intimidate me for a good 3-4 minutes....... I am driving in circles he keeps circling me over and over to scare me.......... I don't know who this stupid mother fucker is, but I am not going to get scared by police intimidation !!!!! If I take a pic of a privacy invading tool, like an LPR camera, why should big brother be scared.

attachment.php

attachment.php

PS : for Simon-****** ****** , *VR6*, yes I am de anonymizing myself for a few minutes, don't get too excited, this ip will be moved from in short order.

Some old pictures of the same thing

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
PS sorry folks pics will come, as everyone knows to put in an image into your album you have to crop it a lot

ta yeule, on s'en caliss de ton histoire pi de tes photo croppé(lol cropper des photo pask'elle sont trop grosse do you even resize OP?)

HI folks, in the past I have taken pics of police vehicles, with high speed license plate cameras... because its wrong in my opinion. Today I passed a hidden one in a parking lot. The windows of the vehicle were tinted so I could not photograph the LPR too well, it was hard to get but it looked like ones I have seen before.

Anyhow, the cop sees me, and tries to follow my car around the parking and the boulevard to intimidate me for a good 3-4 minutes....... I am driving in circles he keeps circling me over and over to scare me.......... I don't know who this stupid mother fucker is, but I am not going to get scared by police intimidation !!!!! If I take a pic of a privacy invading tool, like an LPR camera, why should big brother be scared.

So in your opinion it's wrong....don't think anyone really cares about that.
Then you're taking a pic of a privacy invading tool, by sticking your nose on a cop car trying to see inside, ironic.

My final question is, how boring is your life if this is what you're going around doing/worrying about??

So in your opinion it's wrong....don't think anyone really cares about that.
Then you're taking a pic of a privacy invading tool, by sticking your nose on a cop car trying to see inside, ironic.

My final question is, how boring is your life if this is what you're going around doing/worrying about??

The answer: not as boring/ loser-ish as the woman spending her time worried about what I am doing with my life.

C'est même pas un char de police... calme toi un peu.

1. Les vitres de char de police sont pas teintées;
2. Pas de plaque F (Très très bonne indice)
3. Tu es parano
4. Les caméras sont montées sur le top du char ou sur la valise pour ceux qui en ont à l'arrière. Pas à l'intérieur du char.

tumblr_nlt7ztadnL1tdk0auo1_500.gif

Another great thread.

The fact is License plates are a tool to help police Identify you. And if I remember correctly "your" license plate does not belong to you, it belongs to the province. Its not an invasion of privacy. Those camera help police carry out their job more efficiently.

As long as you have a clean license why do you give a fuck? Its mostly for cops to see if you have a history of DUIs so they can pull you over.

C'est même pas un char de police... calme toi un peu.

1. Les vitres de char de police sont pas teintées;
2. Pas de plaque F (Très très bonne indice)
3. Tu es parano
4. Les caméras sont montées sur le top du char ou sur la valise pour ceux qui en ont à l'arrière.
5. Les caméras que la police utilisent ne ressemblent pas à ceux de ta photo.

HAHAHA imagine if he took a pic of a random dude and student made the driver paranoid so the charger followed him xD.

Or option two....

1280px-Canadian_Security_Intelligence_Service_logo.svg.png

Their watching you Student.

Back