Stranger things on netflix

i started the 1st episode last week.

at 1st i was like MEh...

then 10hours later i had finished season 1.

the show is freaking amazing.

the kids acting is flawless as fuck.

I really loved that show, reminded me of The Goonies, great characters, fun and intriguing storyline. I even called the chubby kid "Choco" loll (was in french) Wish there was more to watch!!

It was awesome, they signed for a second season. I hope it's going to be a second season a la american horror story

I don't get it I'm at episode 4 and I just want to stab the black kid, shit on the albinos and punch the idiot. Get the cops to know about miss super power.

I'm giving it another 1-2 episode but omfg I hope it gets better

I really loved that show, reminded me of The Goonies, great characters, fun and intriguing storyline. I even called the chubby kid "Choco" loll (was in french) Wish there was more to watch!!

Oh really, I love that movie, even made the kids watch it, they love it. Gonna have a look at Stanger things too then.

I'm sooo cringe I'm about to lose my shit.

this show is like every other scary movie, the characters ALL do STUPID shit and always split up.

Spoilers:

The fucking COP

THE FUCKING COP

THE FUCKING COP breaking in by himself in a top secure CIA lab .... WHAT the actual fuck... bring it to the press fucking take PICTURES or bring out the fucking DOLL to the press. I'm finishing the show but this is utterly stupid omg... they have been hiding a girl for 4-5 days in a home where the parents and 2 other child never go downstairs ?!

J'ai commencé hier à cause de ce post....

Wtf guys avez-vous 15 ans pour tripper la dessus?? C'est de l'osti de vidange c'te show là..

Pas le meilleur show ever, mais j'aime bien. J'ai fini la saison 1 en 2 soirée. Ca s'ecoute bien. L'atmosphère est cool.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back