Doesn't look too bad IRL
That 50k retail though

image_zpsv4zzhxek.jpeg

image_zpsnpctl3r8.jpeg

image_zpszlshpgxe.jpeg

image_zps3kjkkrbw.jpeg

image_zpsmm8ppdft.jpeg

image_zps6cq0v8iz.jpeg

I'm really in love with this car hence my name, ever since I saw the first Focus RS back in 02-03 I was jealous that Europe got the RS and we got the watered down SVT model. There is only one drawback to the car in my opinion and that is manual only transmission. I think a good DCT or sequential transmission would've really made the sales stronger. It's 2016 and Ford is stuck in the past, it's a hot hatchback perfect for daily driving and "racing". I think the Golf R with the DSG is superior in the hot hatches segment just for this reason.

J'en ai vu une grise (super beau gris mat) au julep il a 2 semaines

En effet c'est un peu cher considérant que c'est a peine plus rapide qu'une Golf R...que tu peux chiper pour passer devant la RS

Pis on s'en calisse des DSG, ok? Pas comme si y'avait pas de choix si tu veux un char d'handicapé...

J'en ai vu une grise (super beau gris mat) au julep il a 2 semaines

En effet c'est un peu cher considérant que c'est a peine plus rapide qu'une Golf R...que tu peux chiper pour passer devant la RS

Pis on s'en calisse des DSG, ok? Pas comme si y'avait pas de choix si tu veux un char d'handicapé...

Was waiting on this one. Sequential gearbox = handicapped car. You're stuck in the past.

J'ai été voir les specs sur le net pour le fun, ils annoncent 350hp?! :yikes: Et le poids +1500KG?

I'm really in love with this car hence my name, ever since I saw the first Focus RS back in 02-03 I was jealous that Europe got the RS and we got the watered down SVT model. There is only one drawback to the car in my opinion and that is manual only transmission. I think a good DCT or sequential transmission would've really made the sales stronger. It's 2016 and Ford is stuck in the past, it's a hot hatchback perfect for daily driving and "racing". I think the Golf R with the DSG is superior in the hot hatches segment just for this reason.

Lol, automatique?? Vraiment??

Oui, je m'ennuie de l'époque ou c'était encore permis d'avoir du plaisir au volant.

je pense que le monde ne comprennent pas ce point.

c'est clairement plus le fun de conduire un gros playstation sur-assisté vonyon donc, c'est plussss rapide dans le trafic et dans les zones à vitesse limitées!

With-the-the-manual-vs-automatic-debate-coming-up-again-this-had-to-be-said_zpssw0siaty.jpg

You're just wrong, and out of place with this statement. Im proud that a car of this caliber has only a manual gearbox. Driving pleasure is not about the fastest lap time. You want that, get a Mclaren or something.

Besides, you would know if you were a real Ford guy, that their automatic transmissions are trash. Have you driven a recent Focus/Fiesta?

Yawn.

DSG is a dual-clutch transmission, it can have the next gear pre-selected and spinning ready for the gear shift. Its shift times in automatic mode are faster than a manual transmission

Wait..

Yawn.

Back