19 dead at tokyo by a knife attack

[ShInGo]

Legacy Member
At least 15 dead, dozens injured in knife attack outside Tokyo
Published July 25, 2016 FoxNews.com

DEVELOPING: At least 15 people were killed, and up to 45 injured when a knife-wielding man went on a rampage early Tuesday at a facility for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagmihara, broadcaster NHK reported.

Police told NNK World they received a call from an employee of the facility, located west of Tokyo, just after 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday.

Police told NHK they arrested a man in his 20s when he turned himself in at a police station shortly after 3 a.m. local time.

Police said the man told them that he was a former employee of the center.

No motive for the attack was immediately known.

Last edited:
Saw this on the news a couple mins ago. I was like "how the fuck does someone kill 15 people with a knife?!"

Thanks for posting more info, didnt know it was a facility for the disabled. That fucking sucks man, just because you support eugenics doesnt mean you need to take things into your own hands.

Don't think this is radical Islam... Wouldn't surprise me if it's some local under a shit load of stress that lost his mind. Some of those Japanese/Chinese go nuts when stress takes a hold of them.

Saw this on the news a couple mins ago. I was like "how the fuck does someone kill 15 people with a knife?!"

Thanks for posting more info, didnt know it was a facility for the disabled. That fucking sucks man, just because you support eugenics doesnt mean you need to take things into your own hands.

Dans une situation où l'ennemie n'est pas connu/identifié, un couteau c'est winner.

En 2014, en Chine, y'a eu une attaque au couteau... 130 wounded et 29 morts

Nothing to do with islam (far as we know), but ISIS will take credit for it anyway

I don't think you understand how the media works.

The news would SAY that ISIS was behind it even if there is no real evidence and it was done in TOKYO. Even if it's an arab employee with 0 ties to ISIS they will continue to make north americans scared by saying ISIS ties or whatever.

Back