School me on this 300TD benz

check the car properly since they rust like crazy. check shock towers, floors, around front and rear valances...i remember seeing the car a few years ago and leaving a not if he ever wanted to sell it...fucker never called me. id try to bring the price down like crazy since hes moving he has no choice..he also mentioned service would be due..get more info on that. check how the transmission goes because good luck finding a replacement.

check the car properly since they rust like crazy. check shock towers, floors, around front and rear valances...i remember seeing the car a few years ago and leaving a not if he ever wanted to sell it...fucker never called me. id try to bring the price down like crazy since hes moving he has no choice..he also mentioned service would be due..get more info on that. check how the transmission goes because good luck finding a replacement.

They used those transmissions for about a thousand years you can get the parts to repair it easily. Reverse band failure is a pretty common thing. See how long it takes to engage R

Back