Eccelstone's mother in law missing in Brazil or Montreal isn't a “shithole” now is it

Well... he did call Montreal a "shit hole" , i can quote JDM, and Gazette on that. I don't know any Montreal-er who won't support me on this issue.

My first reaction: His mother-in-law must be older than dirt. Then I remembered he's a billionaire, so his mother-in-law is probably actually younger than he is.

Well... he did call Montreal a "shit hole" , i can quote JDM, and Gazette on that. I don't know any Montreal-er who won't support me on this issue.

He called the track and facilities a shithole not the city. He was 100% correct in saying that because they are

Ahh Yes JDM and The Gazette where I always go for my motorsport news and welcome to 3-4 days ago reporting this

no idea how you get from a kidnapping in brazil to montreal. Must be a student13 thing.

no idea how you get from a kidnapping in brazil to montreal. Must be a student13 thing.

Exactly lmao how would he change opinion on montreal because of his mother in law getting kidnapped in brazil lol, student13 gonna student13...

And how the fuck is his mother in law still alive? Isn't he like 90 years old lol

Exactly lmao how would he change opinion on montreal because of his mother in law getting kidnapped in brazil lol, student13 gonna student13...

And how the fuck is his mother in law still alive? Isn't he like 90 years old lol

His wife is in her 30's so like I said above, his mother-in-law is likely younger than he is.

Les installations et la piste du circuit G V est réellement un trou à rats. C'est gênant...

Bernie à 100% raison.

OP change ton titre

Les installations et la piste du circuit G V est réellement un trou à rats. C'est gênant...

Bernie à 100% raison.

OP change ton titre

J'en conclus que tu n'as jamais été à Shannonvile ou même Mosport, qui n'ont pas le 1/10 des installations de puits de Montréal.

Fuck, même Tremblant, côté pit lane, c'est un désert.

Normally I dont even bother wasting my time with threads/posts like this, but i couldn't hold back on this one....

His MIL is in her 60's...Bernie's wife is a trophy wife. The only person older than dirt is Bernie himself.

This thread involving Montreal is completely ridiculous.

OP.....It's time to man-up or mature up....Please.

i feel bad for student13, he's like the 2016 version of Tenassi, just asking to be hated

in order to save valuable internet bytes, we should ban this guy. Consider it a valuable social movement

#bytelivesmatter!

My first reaction: His mother-in-law must be older than dirt. Then I remembered he's a billionaire, so his mother-in-law is probably actually younger than he is.

A police official speaking on the condition of anonymity told The Associated Press that authorities are trying to find 67-year-old Aparecida Schunck. The official has knowledge of the investigation but is not allowed to speak publicly, as is the norm for Brazilian law enforcement officials during ongoing cases.

Mother in law is 67, his wife is 38.

Back