War in Chechnya: Diary of a Killer (spetnaz point of view)

lol, I dont think the US blows up bodies in order to hide the evidence. The US does not use cluster ammunition, white phosphorus and blatantly disregard international law to nearly the same extent as the Russians. Theres a diffidence between having military based is dozens of countries with support of the local government and murdering thousands of civilians in illegal occupations.

Russia has a history of purposely targeting civilian targets.

Yea I posted that seconds after you made your post lol. No worries.
no they stick them in guantanamo bay and torture them and lock them in cells instead and they did use napalm in vietnam and have been bombing the shit out of the middle east for a while now. also alot of civilians have been killed as collateral damage

I can see similarities between Chechnya and Quebec. But is it really that bad to accept defeat and conform? Quebec has a unique culture, and many Quebecois do not consider themselves Canadian.

Yet they do not rebel, do not conduct terrorist attacks. (except for that one time)

But at the end of the day, Quebecers ARE Canadian. Just as how Chechnyans are Russian. They might not identify as Russian, but their passports disagree.

Butttt. in history of Canada.

Candien was the name of the french living in America.
The other was Dutch or english.

not that long all people in Canada are simply name Canadian. Quebecois are the orriginal Canadian.
ofc now it mean noting.

Like you said. should they try to separated from Russian like the Scott or us try to do with democracy and a referendum.
or violence is the only language they know (because Islam)....

Like you said. should they try to separated from Russian like the Scott or us try to do with democracy and a referendum.
or violence is the only language they know (because Islam)....

ssssh, you cant say these things, its Islamophobic.

no they stick them in guantanamo bay and torture them and lock them in cells instead and they did use napalm in vietnam and have been bombing the shit out of the middle east for a while now. also alot of civilians have been killed as collateral damage

NATO has a "torture lite" policy. Basically the most intense tactic we apply is waterboarding. Also in Guatanamo (which is shutting down soon) they are given 3 meals a day and allowed to live.

While NATO has a history of utilizing extremely effective weapons, we also have a history of limiting ourselves in the goal on limiting civilian casualties. We no longer use Napalm, cluster ammunition, chemical weapons and mines. (except for France)

Russia on the other hand has refused to sign these treaties and continues to use cluster ammunition as well as white phosphorus in Syria. Oh, and Chechnya to this day remains the most heavily "mined" part of the world. With hundreds of civilians dying from land mine incidents despite the war being over.

one of my favorite examples of Russia not giving a single fuck about international law was in incident in Syria when a war plane targeted a civilian market because insurgents were selling weapons.

Oh, after the air strike witnesses say they saw the plane double back and drop a second bomb to take out people helping the victims.

Animated-Flag-Russia_2.gif

just because I found those flag inspiring.

maxresdefault.jpg

the_grand_duchy_of_muscovy__964770.jpg

russia fuck yeah.
Muscovy fuck yeah
Spetnaz fuck yeah

^ After Putin retires from Politics, hopefully Dmitry Medvedev takes his place being Putin's second in command. Dmitry is apparently more western and liberal (by Russian standards) I hope this would mean a deescalation between NATO and Russia and who knows. Maybe one day my dream will come true of Russia joining NATO, and NATO becoming the ultimate undisputed military powerhouse lol.

Also hopefully that would mean we could have a real Rainbow Six team and terrorism will simply..... disappear.

But Jelly.

Some terrorist are freedom fighter for other.

If your undisputed military powerhouse rules the laws of the world.
that mean it will be easy to remove freedom to the simple citizen.

anyways.

I found that movie. really good military Russian film

But Jelly.

Some terrorist are freedom fighter for other.

If your undisputed military powerhouse rules the laws of the world.
that mean it will be easy to remove freedom to the simple citizen.

anyways.

I found that movie. really good military Russian film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6JVoTT2bYk

I remember watching it on Netflix. Really like that movie.

Freedom fighters? You mean terrorist. Man's greatest invention was the west. We have the worlds highest GDPs, Highest freedom indexes, High literacy rates, lowest infant mortality rates.

If a couple terrorist have to be killed in order to preserve the greatness of the west, then so be it.

un bon mesulman ca fierté ultime est de mourire au combat pour defendre islam.

Il en rêve. meme avec un gouvernement modial super puissent. pour eux islam est la seul vrai authorité
faut laissé islam dehors de nos pays.

you would think the americans don't do anything wrong, and you would be wrong. there are several phantom prisons in Easter Europe that are well documented, making guantanamo is the most legal thing they are doing. the fact that the law legalizing guantanamo is anticonstitutional and should not exist is a different story.

this story is very very similar to stories from Navy SEALS. The movie 'american sniper' made out Chris Kyle to be a hero. This guy's story is pretty much the same, except he didn't die at the end. So he's a hero for his country.

There's something I don't understand, and I never will. How can someone who doesn't know the feeling of a bullet grazing your helmet judge the ones who commit atrocities? if you think your own soldiers are saints, you're retarded. war is dirty. it's war. people get killed. when you get shot at, you will kill too. If you don't, you get killed. Which side do you want to be on? on the side of the people that get called cruel, or on the side of the people that get blown to pieces? in the end, it's not really your choice, it's fate. but you will do everything in your power to be on the side that gets called cruel. and if you think otherwise, go back to your satin sheets and horror stories told by hippies. don't ever think or talk about war.

Croit moi, Si la Russie devient une member de NATO, ca pourrait facilement s'arrager.
mais pourquoi nato?

La réalité des Chechen et des russe et des Spernaz n est pas la même la "guerre civil" actuel en europ.
Une guerre de Culture de nombre et de peur.

Les armes c est la religions, les violes des femmes et enfants et la violance/terreur.

comme dans notre dernier videos.
just a changé nos policy national. Mettre dehors les cuck a la trudeau.
va beaucoup plus aidé que bombardé du monde au middle east.

Vraiment bon video:
il montre avec islam la violance marche. la violance c est authorité suprem et c est la seul qui respect.

Tk je radotte un peu.

Last edited:
you would think the americans don't do anything wrong, and you would be wrong. there are several phantom prisons in Easter Europe that are well documented, making guantanamo is the most legal thing they are doing. the fact that the law legalizing guantanamo is anticonstitutional and should not exist is a different story.

this story is very very similar to stories from Navy SEALS. The movie 'american sniper' made out Chris Kyle to be a hero. This guy's story is pretty much the same, except he didn't die at the end. So he's a hero for his country.

There's something I don't understand, and I never will. How can someone who doesn't know the feeling of a bullet grazing your helmet judge the ones who commit atrocities? if you think your own soldiers are saints, you're retarded. war is dirty. it's war. people get killed. when you get shot at, you will kill too. If you don't, you get killed. Which side do you want to be on? on the side of the people that get called cruel, or on the side of the people that get blown to pieces? in the end, it's not really your choice, it's fate. but you will do everything in your power to be on the side that gets called cruel. and if you think otherwise, go back to your satin sheets and horror stories told by hippies. don't ever think or talk about war.

Unless you are drafted on conscripted against your will, it is your choice to join the army.. You dont join the army and think im not gonna fight in a war. its the army its what you signed up for.
ask yourself why did they kill ghadafi. a week before i heard they killed him he came up with the gold dinar, and wanted to sell his oil in his own standard. now if you do a little digging youll notice that he substansially raised the living conditions of his people by using the money he made from the oil his country was selling. the gold dinar didn't work for the good ol US of A so they branded him a terrorist and killed him for their own agenda. the next targets are the ones with no central bank iran which they have been building up to an invasion over the last couple years with all that Sabre rattling.
It seems that if uncle sam doesn't like what you're doing they yell "terrorist" and come bomb the shit outta you

the truth is we have no fucking clue whats going on and its all a estimated guess but if you look at history, america is becoming awfully similar to germany back in their day

Le véritable terrorisme commence dans la rue , la crainte s'installe chez le citoyen ordinaire , on le traite d'islamophobe , de manque d'ouverture , on le dénonce aux droits de la personne , on cherche à identifier qui écrit quoi sur les forums , on monte une liste de gens susceptibles d'être contre les vues du gouvernement.

Je peux apprécier un citoyen musulman qui fait sa petite affaire et sa femme sans foulard , mais je n'aime pas le droit musulman , la pensée musulmane , la théologie musulmane , les visées musulmanes sur mon Québec et le Canada. Dans notre dos , bien loin des micros des médias , au fond obscur des mosquées on nous traite de sales mangeurs de porcs , un animal des plus impurs ...si on chiait sur leur nourriture on se ferait traiter de raciste ....mais pas eux ...protégés
par NOS lois .

Back