2017 Lime Stone Grey Golf R

http://www.vwvortex.com/photo-gallery/car-spotting-violet-touch-purple-gti-in-doha-qatar/

Link to rare colors of MK7 GTI in Qatar. These would be cool to see!

"This Golf GTI was part of a very limited run ordered by the dealership manager Andrew Palmer, available in Broom Yellow, Deep Blue, Dark Violet, Racing Green, Yellow [nope, no fancy name apparently], Violet Touch, and Ravenna Blue. These are definitely highly exclusive in Qatar, but are also very likely rare anywhere outside of Germany as very limited markets have access to the personal paint color choices"

http://www.vwvortex.com/photo-gallery/car-spotting-violet-touch-purple-gti-in-doha-qatar/

Link to rare colors of MK7 GTI in Qatar. These would be cool to see!

"This Golf GTI was part of a very limited run ordered by the dealership manager Andrew Palmer, available in Broom Yellow, Deep Blue, Dark Violet, Racing Green, Yellow [nope, no fancy name apparently], Violet Touch, and Ravenna Blue. These are definitely highly exclusive in Qatar, but are also very likely rare anywhere outside of Germany as very limited markets have access to the personal paint color choices"

They give a crap about GTI over there? i mean.... because Qatar. Just saying!

I think its a good idea. VW's a company and at the end of the day they exist only to make money. the more VWs they sell the better. Coz itll never go away. And who knows, maybe one day they will release a R400.

if one day they do, it will only be a matter of how much $

Boring color. Blue or dark purple would look fucking sick

Dark purple?

Like @Gregster AKA Purple Neon Greg's purple?

dodge-neon-2000-purple-wallpaper-5.jpg

J'aime bien la couleur, j'en aurais une.

J'aime pas beaucoup le bleu de la R mk7, chez un client cet hiver, il y en avait 3 bleu et je la trouve trop foncé, je préfère la couleur de schyzo!

I agree... but in Montreal ... as a guy that would use it as my ONLY car ... i kinda prefer the fact that it has a boring GTI engine instead of a VR6 .... 23 / 30 MPG is probably the best in its small class
Yeah but thats the thing... this is the R...its not supposed to be a groccerie getter thats fuel efficient...its supposed to be the top of the "golf" line perfomance, great sounding car...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ek civic were Dark amethyst purple. Midnight purple is Nissan

2e8b5ba42e56a0e9f70ad19e7545dc4d.jpg

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

still no sunroof in 2017 ? will wait for 2018 when my lease ends

Its hard to say about the Sunroof. They never Crash tested one with the sunroof and that's why they don't have them here in Canada. But I agree that it would be nice to have one..

Like the wheels, Cadiz are fugly. The color is the second least boring after the blue. God did they make the mk7 R look bland.

Im kind of biased but the gti looks so much better imho

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

VW are not going to change their ' resale themed ' color palette.... not with that diesel shiet theyve been having

I'd like to see some old classics brought back tho

Dusty mauve..

7395501304_d6dacc482e.jpg

Jazz blue

photo.jpg

Hell even Montana Green for all I care....

monty.jpg

Back