Vous pensez quoi de la C63 AMG ?

MattRC51

J'ai spotté une 2011 a vendre, ca me tente.

Y's tu des choses que je devrais considerer? maintenance? items a inspecter ?

Je pars d'une E46 M3..

Merci :)

The sound is savage and it's somewhat of a sleeper to the entrained eye. If I were to get it I'd make sure I have a thorough inspection and always have $$$ every season for tires because it eats through tires like crazy

The sound is savage and it's somewhat of a sleeper to the entrained eye. If I were to get it I'd make sure I have a thorough inspection and always have $$$ every season for tires because it eats through tires like crazy

Gas and tires... right next to coffee and breakfast :)

The car is at a MB dealership.. Funny enough I was contemplating the idea of getting a used Cayenne to get through the winter and might endup with a C63. This would be a summer only car though.

Gas and tires... right next to coffee and breakfast :)

The car is at a MB dealership.. Funny enough I was contemplating the idea of getting a used Cayenne to get through the winter and might endup with a C63. This would be a summer only car though.

Yup lol

http://www.secretentourage.com/lifestyle/mercedes-c63-amg-buyers-guide/
http://www.schnelllist.com/buyers-guide/enthusiast-buyers-guide-mercedes-c63-amg

And my fav website
http://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/426224-common-problems-c63-amg.html

The C63 is sex on wheels. But coming from (i presume) a manual E46 you might find yourself missing that 3rd pedal.

je l'avais en tête il y a 2 ans! Mais je fais trop de millage et le 6.3 me fesait peur coté consommation.

Le son par contre!! mmmm

je l'avais en tête il y a 2 ans! Mais je fais trop de millage et le 6.3 me fesait peur coté consommation.

Le son par contre!! mmmm

C'est un 6.2 BTW....mais c'est vrai que ça consomme....:p

Faut que t'achètes ça pour le son...sinon, une E92 M3 est toute aussi intéressante...!

2011 + are safe and have revised head bolts.

Brakes, tires and oil consumables are very expensive, even worse if it is a Perf Pack. 255/35/19 in PSS are 380 CAD a pop, plan to go through these easily under 10,000km, more like 5,000 if you have a heavy foot in city driving. Brakes have a much lower life expectancy than M brakes, they'll need a change every 50,000 and they are 2 piece rotors on the Perf Pack cars ($$$).

Depreciation is also starting to hit hard on these, as it always is in this market segment, M over AMG when it comes to used purchases due to lower running costs including maintenance, repairs and depreciation.

the c63 is a monster with just a simple tune and ya the gas mileage is really bad if you have a heavy foot, my buddy got around 180km out of a tank with a heavy foot around the city

En tout cas c'est le seul char stock assez puissant pour m'avoir dépassé au power sur le stretch à Sanair. La tenue de route et le freinage oem semble plus que satisfaisant!

Une mustang avec un intérieur fancy! 😛

Honnêtement, ya juste la transmission que je suis pas capable, sinon le reste ça dois être super le fun!

sa bois du gaz, transmission est pas la meilleur niveau performance mais pas de probleme. La fiabilité overall est correct imo. Si tu travail tôt tu réveil tes voisins sur a 100%

En tout cas c'est le seul char stock assez puissant pour m'avoir dépassé au power sur le stretch à Sanair. La tenue de route et le freinage oem semble plus que satisfaisant!

C est qu a Sanair la piste est tellement defoncee y a pu grand grosses pointures qui roulent la...

;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back