Bring Back Euro Tuesdays!

Apparently some guy in an M3 crashed trying to show off as he was leaving

Can anyone confirm this ?

pics of it didn't happen

https://www.facebook.com/JulepEuroTuesdays/photos/?tab=album&album_id=258436281215867

Apparently some guy in an M3 crashed trying to show off as he was leaving

Can anyone confirm this ?

sadly yes.. this dumbass in a SHOT m3 filled with putty ran into a clean ass e30 when leaving...he gunned it down the parking lot with hes raspy exhaust..i spoke with the guy with the e30 and the guy in the m3 said he dtopped the clutch by accident(he actually gunned it like a moron)

9cd6b5f6d51a785383b60cc315995a72.jpg

388daa7927e6a7e70a727013a01c0adc.jpg

2736b49fa4aff53ebb93b464b0569540.jpg

besides me getting rear ended, i must say it was a great turnout. I came last tuesday and we were like 4-5 cars (euro) sucks that my season is over but i'll sure comeback*tu*

You should come next week again..im gonna rear end you to see how you react...brb looking for a raspy exhaust and a bondo bmw

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Seems like he handled the situation well considering. I would be so pissed lol

wow thats honestly sad .... you would think that in the middle of decarie *afgan minefield* you would be smart enough to not ti-coune, last year i came a few times and all i saw was miatas and skylines ... i plan on going tomorrow but i will have to check later on !

wow thats honestly sad .... you would think that in the middle of decarie *afgan minefield* you would be smart enough to not ti-coune, last year i came a few times and all i saw was miatas and skylines ... i plan on going tomorrow but i will have to check later on !

last week was a pretty decent turnout! expecting more this week!

Might swing by for an hour. Kinda tired of staying indoor for the past few days..lol

Back