marijuana stocks

Bigger news is that Quebec is prepared to table it's own set of legislation soon after consulting with Ontario. I can't remember the last time 2 provincial governments worked with each other in matters of provincial competency. Maybe they won't be dragging their feet to get this implemented properly.

^ don't worry, it was expected but now that the laws are slowly getting in place, there will be new fresh money coming in and I wouldn't be surprised if the big institutions are getting ready

^ don't worry, it was expected but now that the laws are slowly getting in place, there will be new fresh money coming in and I wouldn't be surprised if the big institutions are getting ready

i was just trying to be funny. marijuana --> smoke? ha ha ha.

J'ai lu quelque chose d'intéressant aujourd'hui sur Canopy (WEED) et leur façon de faire leur rapport trimestrielle.
Grosso modo, il faut faire attention à la capitalisation boursière de Canopy, car leur façon de rapporter leur revenu n'est pas la façon conventielle de le faire.
Grossièrement, il utilise la valeur des plantes en train de pousser pour évaluer leur revenu pour ne pas qu'un déficit apparaisse sur leur rapport. C'est 100% légal, mais faut juste bien évaluer leur chiffre et prendre cette information en considération quand vous investissez.

J'ai fait 10% avec Canopy durant leur boom de la dernière semaine. *tu*

https://seekingalpha.com/article/40...larifying-reported-revenue-marijuana-industry

In my opinion, it's all over - sell the news have been effective since last monday when they announce they would put out the report on thursday. I would have think they would run it up until thursday morning, but they just sold all week.

WEED (Canopy) is value at 1.5B$ now, I think it correct to 1B$ valuation = 6.45$/share and all the sector goes down with it. Valuation matter and they do not make sense, also so many bagholders in this been holding for months now and no gains

Je pensais mettre un peu d'argent dans un ETF de weed, plutôt que dans 1 ou 2 compagnies spécifiques.
Je me suis fait conseiller Horizons Medical (HMMJ.TO). Je voulais savoir ce que les expert ici en pensent?

personnellement jva choisir dinvestire sur une terre avec un batiment dans le but de demander une license au fédéral plutot que leur donne mon argent en actions :p

Je pensais mettre un peu d'argent dans un ETF de weed, plutôt que dans 1 ou 2 compagnies spécifiques.
Je me suis fait conseiller Horizons Medical (HMMJ.TO). Je voulais savoir ce que les expert ici en pensent?
Ces le seul etf de weed disponible ...

Go for it le marcher es pas mal down actuellement... Bonne porte dentree !

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

So SL just released news on uplistiing to tsxv on june 6.

Anyone plan on selling some today for news release ?

So far everytime news happens i hold and get screwed over as title dips a few days after news release.... I feel like selling the news today but im afraid ill fuck up this only one time i do it lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

License should be in the next few weeks and that should make it jump more than the uplisting. I'm selling on license news or spike. I won't sell under 2.50. Target more like 2.75-3. Currently i'm riding the MYM and PUF hype and it's going great.

Back