marijuana stocks

C'est tjrs previsible quand on manque le bateau ;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comme je disait, avoir eu l'argent je l'aurait pas manqué parce que j'aurait suivi le dossier pendant la journée et agit en concéquence. Sauf que en bout de ligne je me suis mit une somme maximum a mettre dans les stock pendant ma période "d'apprentissage". C'est pas l'envi qui manque d'ouvrir les valves mais sa serait une grosse erreur de débutant.

4frt: j'en aurait acheté pas mal aussi a ce prix la avoir eu le lousse. j'ai payé plus chère les miennes.

J'ai envoyé 1000$ de bmo jeudi passé vers mon céli et toujours rien reçu :(

Mon mari reste dans le vert mais pu +50% comme avant.

Guys chill out, unless you're all YOLOing short terms and hoping for unrealistic gains in a matter of days, in the long run everything will be fine.

do you guys think it's even remotely possible that this isn't just a little correction? Iv'e read people saying "the hype is over" "the money has been made, im out"

It's a correction like it happened countless times in the weed sector, and it will happen again.

Do you guys really think +10% days back to back are normal? Corrections are needed and healthy, the sector is 5-6 months from legalisations, producers are growing tons of pot, worldwide acceptance of weed products and legalisations are happening. This is no small thing. In the long run, the good stocks will keep on gaining valuation.

is it worth buying more MARI while its down? maybe today or tomorrow?

If we knew where the prices would be we'd all be millionaires. IMO I would shy away from trying to time the market because unless you're a day trader/have access to real time quotes/do technical analysis you will get burned. Best strategy for a beginner is to set your investment horizon, determine whether a stock is under/overvalued and plan your entry point/exit strategy. As we approach legalization, there will be more consolidation in the industry and prices will reflect that. Red days like these shouldn't come as a surprise.

that moment you realize you shouldve sold everything but youre stupid and you suck at stocks :(

its called a learning process, you're already smarter hehe....

Hint: look at the long term trend of this industry and how the stocks variation compares to short term.
ie.: 24 months vs 3-6 months.

edit: I am by no mean a pro at this... just trying to stay educated.

Faut voir le portrait plus large. Le tsx est à -0.85% deux jours de suite, ça refroidi pas mal à y aller all in dans des actions risquées.

Back