marijuana stocks

think i set it to limit and it just never hit it

You can prob pick up ur shares today. MARI will prob drop today a little more.

Have a look at the mari ticker in frankfurt. Will give you a good idea of what will happen today.

You can prob pick up ur shares today. MARI will prob drop today a little more.

Have a look at the mari ticker in frankfurt. Will give you a good idea of what will happen today.
Frankfurt follows canadian and american market, not the other way around. Even then, MARI volume on the european exchange is too low to mean something on our side.

Frankfurt follows canadian and american market, not the other way around. Even then, MARI volume on the european exchange is too low to mean something on our side.

My bad... i always thought it was the opposite!

So far when i looked at the frankfurt market since monday, we went thru the same thing!

From the looks of all the short positions... Sector looks like its going to be red for a damn while....

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Played the bounce today, RSI was a given signal on WEED, way oversold with 17ish RSI... last time was a year a go when weed was 7$ range in summer. Bought in @ 31.3$, Sold @ 34.35

Last edited:
+1 here too!

Can you guys tell me more about Frankfurt market? (Why you check, how you check, any other info)
How do you guys see the short/long positions? Is that the level 2 I dont have?

^ I'm buying that dip this morning. if I play it right I expect a good 10% swing trade.. let's see if this old man still got it.

Ca va en prendre des bonnes nouvelles, début de semaine difficile encore.

Je bouge plus et j'attends la remontée. J'ai le gout de reprendre mes billes et repenser ma stratégie pour utiliser un pourcentage de mes fonds pour du day trading et profiter des dips.. j'ai du temps en masse pour suivre les marchers en roulant d'autres business en parallèle sur le mêm ordi.. widescreen 35" .. pourquoi me priver! Avoir eu du lousse la semaine passée j'aurait cashé avec bombardier. c'était tellement prévisible.

Ca va en prendre des bonnes nouvelles, début de semaine difficile encore.

Je bouge plus et j'attends la remontée. J'ai le gout de reprendre mes billes et repenser ma stratégie pour utiliser un pourcentage de mes fonds pour du day trading et profiter des dips.. j'ai du temps en masse pour suivre les marchers en roulant d'autres business en parallèle sur le mêm ordi.. widescreen 35" .. pourquoi me priver! Avoir eu du lousse la semaine passée j'aurait cashé avec bombardier. c'était tellement prévisible.
C'est tjrs previsible quand on manque le bateau ;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back