marijuana stocks

Anyone made a million profit on MR ? (I:E MR MILLIONIZZLES ? )

i must be at about 6k$, in about a year, which is decent but barely covers my loss elsewhere so.... tough dick

tons of choices...

been reading up on MARI... should hit $10... its at 4.25 now

APH, WEED are good for the long run

keep ur eyes out on the ACB/CMED news that will be out this week...

lots of pump and dump stocks too... all depends what u want to do

i must be at about 6k$, in about a year, which is decent but barely covers my loss elsewhere so.... tough dick
Unfortunately not a millionaire, but my smallish initial cash investment could turn out to pay off a future mortgage once I finish school.

Im up 10k as of right now... Expecting 60-70k this year !

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Im up 10k as of right now... Expecting 60-70k this year !

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

damn son!
that's a pretty big growth!

this is my first year trading after over 10 years... so its exciting and my initial investment only $1500.
if it ends up doubling or tripling, ill be happy and then we will see what the next step will be!

Bons gains, depuis quand?

Moi je dompe Shopify aujourd'hui et je met ça sur le weed je vais être rendu à 5k dans le marché.

Acheter les premiers titre en Mars 2017. J'avais pensé juste mettre 1k pour commencer a comprendre la bourse et miser sur le cannabis.
J'ai fini par mettre 5k, pour le moment ca va bien. Je suis maintenant plus dans les Call Options.

^^for me Id like to see other stocks as Im still learning all this. The big dip this month scared me a bit, thats why I cash out. So far 5k invested in the cannabis sector is good enough for me. I keep an eye on the market everyday, I like to keep some cash for other opportunities too.

Invested a total of around 7.5k Oct 2016, cashed out 6k in Oct 2017 and still have 21k invested as of today. Go pot stocks go. I work in the ACMPR industry and I'm the one that made the least out of the people I work with. I did not have the initial investment these other guys had. The old pres made 250K in 6 months and just laughed it off and sold all his shares. If he had kept them another year he was selling for a cool 5mill profit. I'm in for the long run. I want my 21k to turn into over 100k this year. :)

Invested a total of around 7.5k Oct 2016, cashed out 6k in Oct 2017 and still have 21k invested as of today. Go pot stocks go. I work in the ACMPR industry and I'm the one that made the least out of the people I work with. I did not have the initial investment these other guys had. The old pres made 250K in 6 months and just laughed it off and sold all his shares. If he had kept them another year he was selling for a cool 5mill profit. I'm in for the long run. I want my 21k to turn into over 100k this year. :)

21k to 100k is 5x money, in a sector that's already had a surge in interest over the past 24 months...

21k to 100k is 5x money, in a sector that's already had a surge in interest over the past 24 months...

I'm more than happy with what I made. That being said, I have a lot of shares in smaller companies like PUF, GHG and CHOO. That is where I hope to make the rest of my gains.

Back