marijuana stocks

Hahahaha! Maybe you should check the planet alingment! Insiders are selling slowly and you guys will hold the bag...there are thousands of algos looking into this...good luck with your free website...

On dirait que les planètes étaient alignées entre 9h30 et 9h45 pcq j'ai eu mon 0.50 cents :)

Massive profit taking and a way overdue correction happening, what goes up must come down, almost as fast.

I dont understand the panic sellers.. when this is official these companies will be worth billions as they are the front runners and have a few years advantage over any competition that may come in.
Long term FTW.. whales are just shaking the unstable hands

I dont understand the panic sellers.. when this is official these companies will be worth billions as they are the front runners and have a few years advantage over any competition that may come in.

I don't get it either...

For me, I'm in for the long run hoping to make a lot of money so all I do is buy more and more every time it drops.

I think I gave you enough information about the capital structure of this specific market, you can do whatever you want, if my post make un comfortable that is your problem. Your money your call. I am just highlighting who the party invovle are if you think this is not valuable then ignore it.
And on the party involve well I will let you guess...

You are the only person I saw gave valuable information here. All the others are speculating - hoping - praying on news that means nothing.

Those CNSX stocks have killer financial for their stocks. At the end - most of those stocks will be zero as I saw way too many bagholders bought the stocks and ready to hold for longterm.

Je suis dans une situation particuliere en ce moment ou j'ai besoin de tout mon argent, mais bon on verra.
J'ai etudier la dedans et le phenomene de la mj me facine voila la raison...en plus j'ai fais faire une tonne d'argent en plein de membre ici j'ai recu une quinzaine de mp a date...je vais commencer a prendre des cote par paypall lol

Ta etudie en quoi notre conseiller en chef Jay? Je serais fascine de l'apprendre :)

Ta etudie en quoi notre conseiller en chef Jay? Je serais fascine de l'apprendre :)

hey la cave jarrete pas de dire quil faut avoir une horizon de un an...on sen reparle dans 1 an..tu va voir que dici la de nouveau sommet vont etre atteint...le shor term daytrading je lai dit souvent de faire attention cest pour les pro.

J'ai tout sorti. Je m'attend à un bon 50% de dépréciation des titres encore d'ici les fêtes et un rebond début février avant le printemps.

hey la cave jarrete pas de dire quil faut avoir une horizon de un an...on sen reparle dans 1 an..tu va voir que dici la de nouveau sommet vont etre atteint...le shor term daytrading je lai dit souvent de faire attention cest pour les pro.

00ds un an ces stocks la vonbt etre majoritairement a 0$ pis ya dautres stock qui vont avoir pris leurs places le OTC c comme ca a 99% du pump and pump

Biensur sa fait tellment de sens avec les financements de ces compagnies la...genius! Ta tout a fait raison, je dois etre vraiment un criss de cave. Je retourne faire mes due dilligence, j'ai du manquer dequoi quelque part.

I see it both ways I sold part of my shares in some to lock in gains...wait for the dip/market stabilizing and then back in so pick up more shares.

If you`re in for the long haul, I suggest you don`t even check it because the dip will give you nightmares, it`s ugly today but expected and long time coming.

I might join in on the fun this time. Need to educate myself a bit more about this sector though... any good resources you guys can share?

I might join in on the fun this time. Need to educate myself a bit more about this sector though... any good resources you guys can share?

Do the exact opposite of what you read on bull boards.
If you get in to invest, target the big players like CGC (tsx) and if you just want to trade most are highly volatile so there's pretty much always a few cents to be made intra-day.

You are the only person I saw gave valuable information here. All the others are speculating - hoping - praying on news that means nothing.

Those CNSX stocks have killer financial for their stocks. At the end - most of those stocks will be zero as I saw way too many bagholders bought the stocks and ready to hold for longterm.

I just re-read the whole thread, Where did he gave valuable information again?

Instead of bashing everyone, could you instead speak your mind and give us a constructive opinion of what's going on in here.

I like to have both sides of a medal and you seems to be informed and have some knowledge on the subject..

I understood that the market is rigged through private capital, but what else?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

As explained before theses co are cash negative ie they spend more than they receive so to keep going on they need to issues new shares, and we not talking about a scalable operation yet. best case scenario they survive but you get totally diluted to death.
Here come the private placement raise money in the private market with warrants and option attached to it. Hold on to it, wait for a market flair up (like we just had) then dump the stock on the open market.

Back