marijuana stocks

Weed stocks returned like 100-150% in a matter of a few weeks. Can't expect the ride to always be on the green side.

Dips like these are just an opportunity to analyze charts and time the market to buy shares for a discounted price.

If you guys want to put the next bull market on your radar: uranium stocks.

Can't speak for timing, but likely in the next 12-24 months. Supply demand is irrational right now.

Oui je peux fournir une liste bientôt mais à mon avis c'est encore trop tôt pour rentrer dans le secteur.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Je pensais cetais lithium stocks

Lithium has already had a nice bull run.

Uranium's a dead market, been a dead market since 2011 and the fundamentals are completely out of whack. Recently there has been a bunch of capacity cuts which could really imbalance the supply-demand dynamic. I'll repeat again, I think it's still too early to get in as this irrational game can still play out for a while.

Uranium's a dead market, been a dead market since 2011 and the fundamentals are completely out of whack. Recently there has been a bunch of capacity cuts which could really imbalance the supply-demand dynamic. I'll repeat again, I think it's still too early to get in as this irrational game can still play out for a while.
Friend of mine said the same thing today... Any companies you would recommend ?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

It's too early until it's too late

hahah that means we're late. I don't have any titles yet except the obvious TSX:CCO but I can do a quick screening.

This may be my first like ever to a Broody post
Go ahead and share with us if you dont mind !

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Waiting for Dibbs too!

*Should we create another thread for it? Or post in Grande Ligne de la Bourse one?

im so salty, im new to quest trade and had bought WEED, ACB and MARI. I had bought 350 shares of MARI on jan 4th just to realize today that it never went through, no sign that i even bought anything. Today the stock is a round a full dollar more than it was... Followed the same procedure as i did for WEED and ACB when i bought it.. anyone else have similar issues in the past?

im so salty, im new to quest trade and had bought WEED, ACB and MARI. I had bought 350 shares of MARI on jan 4th just to realize today that it never went through, no sign that i even bought anything. Today the stock is a round a full dollar more than it was... Followed the same procedure as i did for WEED and ACB when i bought it.. anyone else have similar issues in the past?

limit or market order?

Did you buy it and you saw it bought and in your account?
Or did you send an order and it was Accepted but not Executed?
My friend once try to sell some shares and was not able to, but he had a Stop Limit order open that he forgot about, because of that he was not able to sell the shares.
Once he removed the Stop Limit order, he was able to sell them.

Chat with Questrade tomorrow morning if you can't find the cause of the problem.
Also don't forget the prices are delayed 15min.

Back