marijuana stocks

acasti ca fait des annees qui levent du cash pis qui s'en vont nulle part il me semble...? ils essaient de faire des traitements avec des omega-3 de krill.

acasti ca fait des annees qui levent du cash pis qui s'en vont nulle part il me semble...? ils essaient de faire des traitements avec des omega-3 de krill.

Ils ne vont pas nulpart... la recherche avance et ils lancent la phase 3 de leurs recherche clinique cette année avec ce nouveau financement. Un concurrent a été racheté en phase 3 récemment pour 20x la valeur de Acasti. Possibilité d'une forte croissance dès les premiers résultats des test cliniques.

oui oui je connais l'histoire... je connaissais l'ancien management de Neptune/Acasti/NeuroBioPharma (avant qui se fasse toute crisser a la porte)...

dans le temps ils avaient ben de la misere a faire valoir que le krill oil de Neptune avait des avantages p/r aux omega 3 de d'autres sources, leur usine avait explosée puis la recherche du cote Acasti/NeuroBioPharma avancait pas tres rapidement.

je ne leur parle plus depuis un boutte par contre, alors possible que la situation se soit redressee.

So you guys buying Snapchat's IPO?

I can't invest in this type of business... speculate, maybe, but certainly not invest.

So you guys buying Snapchat's IPO?

I can't invest in this type of business... speculate, maybe, but certainly not invest.

What are the chances of getting some of the retail allocation? I'd have to sell something to buy the IPO bump.

What are the chances of getting some of the retail allocation? I'd have to sell something to buy the IPO bump.

With bookrunners like MS, GS and JPM, I would say there's a good portion of retail allocation within their internal systems... for a canadian investor, there will be none.

Bad rumors:
http://blog.norml.org/2017/02/23/white-house-press-secretary-hints-federal-marijuana-crackdown-may-be-forthcoming/

In response to a question regarding how the administration intends to address statewide marijuana legalization laws, Spicer indicated that the administration views the regulation of marijuana for medical purposes as distinct from laws governing its adult use.

He said: “I’ve said before that the President understands the pain and suffering that many people go through who are facing, especially, terminal diseases and the comfort that some of these drugs, including medical marijuana, can bring to them.” He then added, But “there’s a big difference between that and recreational marijuana. I think that when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing we should be doing is encouraging people.”

well, pas mal de stock qui a baissé. Le monde ont dit ca de NF quand il était 0,09 et il a remonté à 0,24 la semaine passée je crois. Pour le moment, je m'attends a rien de gros dans tous le marchés avant quelques temps.

well, pas mal de stock qui a baissé. Le monde ont dit ca de NF quand il était 0,09 et il a remonté à 0,24 la semaine passée je crois. Pour le moment, je m'attends a rien de gros dans tous le marchés avant quelques temps.
En effet, ça va prendre plus de clarté sur le marché récréationel aux US. EAT est en plein la dedans.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oversubscribe, lock in period, very small float, and market maker commitment, very few IPO, retails investors back in the market. While I dont beleive the valuation, you need big balls to short this on opening...

Oversubscribe, lock in period, very small float, and market maker commitment, very few IPO, retails investors back in the market. While I dont beleive the valuation, you need big balls to short this on opening...

yup... you sum it up nicely.

oh for sure. its the hype thats gonna prop it up int eh first 3 months, then its all downhill from there.

i plan on shorting it max 3 months after IPO. depends if it goes FB drop immediately or TWTR double up and then sink.

I'm more interested in how long Uber can push back their IPO for. It's just drama after drama with that company, a week after the whole sexist work place drama after which people thought maybe travis kalanick finally grew up. Video surfaces of him being a dick/asshole to an uber black driver.

oh for sure. its the hype thats gonna prop it up int eh first 3 months, then its all downhill from there.

i plan on shorting it max 3 months after IPO. depends if it goes FB drop immediately or TWTR double up and then sink.

Hahaha! Yes it will do a FB trade pattern, I am planning to buy in 3 months then do security lending at 10% and wait for the shorts to beg me for shares...they have a great product, valuation is too high but it will take years before it trade at a fair price

Back