marijuana stocks

J'ai été téméraire et acheté pour 600$ d'ACB hier et j'avais peur. Everything went better than expected.

Last edited:
December 1st Lots of people will sell at a loss to offset gains on other stocks. It might trigger some panick selling and -5% overall. This should be a market trend and others would gain only on valid news. my 2 cents.

Justement Nemaska Lithium à Shawi NMX.TO @ 2.07-10 à l'achat?
Sinon,
CIA.TO
LIX.TO

Guys sorry to get out of subject, but please explain me this,

I bought some Nemaska, decent amount, the order was at 1,75 $ or something .

the weirdest part is that i remember not understand why i had some Shares even IF , at quick glance it looked like the shave never went at 1,75, seems the lowest it went was let's say 1.76

using Banque Naitonal

its now 2.01 and realise the transaction is nowhere to be seen at about 350$ Net profit i would have actually sold . Did i imagine something , or BN sometimes makes a gamble or something ?

the weirdest part is that i remember not understand why i had some Shares even IF , at quick glance it looked like the shave never went at 1,75, seems the lowest it went was let's say 1.76

using Banque Naitonal

its now 2.01 and realise the transaction is nowhere to be seen at about 350$ Net profit i would have actually sold . Did i imagine something , or BN sometimes makes a gamble or something ?

P-e que ton ordre a pas trigger complètement.

using Banque Naitonal

Y'a un collègue a job a qui sa déjà arrivÉ aussi. J'ai jamais eu ce trouble là avec QuestTrade

ça va être interessant de suivre cette semaine, quelques news de sortie en fds et vendredi, mais de l'autre côté c'est la saison des taxes

ça va être interessant de suivre cette semaine, quelques news de sortie en fds et vendredi, mais de l'autre côté c'est la saison des taxes
Pas mal au neutre aujourd'hui les actions de weed que je regarde. Je suis pas mal toute dans le rouge (pas juste le weed) depuis jeudi :(

http://www.newswire.ca/news-release...eement-with-shoppers-drug-mart-661901003.html

LEAMINGTON, ON, Dec. 4, 2017 /CNW/ - Aphria Inc. ("Aphria" or the "Company") (TSX: APH and US OTC: APHQF) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to become a medical cannabis supplier to Shoppers Drug Mart.

Subject to Health Canada's approval of Shoppers Drug Mart's application to be a licensed producer, under the terms of the agreement the Company will supply Shoppers Drug Mart with Aphria-branded medical cannabis products. It is expected the products will be sold online, as Canadian regulations currently restrict the sale of medical cannabis in retail pharmacies.

"We have an impeccable record cultivating and producing high-quality, medical-grade cannabis," said Vic Neufeld, CEO of Aphria. "These traits make us a strong partner for an organization looking to serve and support Canadian patients."

CONFERENCE CALL ON DECEMBER 4, 2017

Management will hold a conference call on December 4, 2017 at 5:30 pm ET to discuss the supplier agreement between Aphria and Shoppers Drug Mart. Interested participants may take part by dialing (888) 231-8191. A replay of this call will be available until January 4, 2018 by dialing (855) 859-2056 with the passcode 6395256.

What do you guys use to track your portfolio for free?
I used Google Finance, but since the update a few days ago, my portfolio is gone and no way to setup a new one.

I used Google Finance, but since the update a few days ago, my portfolio is gone and no way to setup a new one.

Same for me, I liked the chart with the news but now it sucks. I would also like a site with less then 15min delay.

C'était une bonne journée pour NF ce matin.

Je prie le bébé Jésus que MARI torche des culs avec son partenariat avec McKesson et son usine en Allemagne. Ça a le potentiel d'être un APH et WEED.

try investing.com, nothing fancy tho, but free.

Faut tu paies pour avoir moins de 15 mins.

Mon compte bncd me permet d’être live ou pas loin lorsque je regarde une cote avant l’achat/vente sans faire de transaction, mais pas quand je vais voir le marché

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

try investing.com, nothing fancy tho, but free.

Thanks man, what about TMX portfolio any experience with that?
Id like to use one product with all my access, I guess I can't anymore.
Was thinking of making my own Excel, but feed might be gone too and no news and related data/info.

I dont want anything fancy, what I like about Google Finance was the amount in $ and % of the whole portfolio change.
And it come with a graph too, it is also more precise than Questrade lol what a shame!

Back