marijuana stocks

Invested a total of around 7.5k Oct 2016, cashed out 6k in Oct 2017 and still have 21k invested as of today. Go pot stocks go. I work in the ACMPR industry and I'm the one that made the least out of the people I work with. I did not have the initial investment these other guys had. The old pres made 250K in 6 months and just laughed it off and sold all his shares. If he had kept them another year he was selling for a cool 5mill profit. I'm in for the long run. I want my 21k to turn into over 100k this year. :)
If your 21k turns into 100k, not sure that such a market cap will be sustainable on the long run.

Also, did any weed stock go "bankrupt" yet?

^^ Ca donne le gout d'y aller a fond sur MARI et HVST :run:

EDIT: MARI is on a ramp heading toward the sky and should be uplisted in a couple weeks. Any reason not to dump tons of $$ in it RIGHT NOW?

Last edited:
delman-heights-bloods1.jpg

EDIT: MARI is on a ramp heading toward the sky and should be uplisted in a couple weeks. Any reason not to dump tons of $$ in it RIGHT NOW?

Nope, buy today at a slight discount

What makes you think its headed towards the sky? Im in at $3.04 so that would be nice

What makes you think its headed towards the sky? Im in at $3.04 so that would be nice

Nothing set in stone but many good news & great previsions, but thats the uplisting in a couple weeks that *should* bump it up nicely from what I understand.

But again, I'm pretty new to all this so you take it for what its worth.

Invested a total of around 7.5k Oct 2016, cashed out 6k in Oct 2017 and still have 21k invested as of today. Go pot stocks go. I work in the ACMPR industry and I'm the one that made the least out of the people I work with. I did not have the initial investment these other guys had. The old pres made 250K in 6 months and just laughed it off and sold all his shares. If he had kept them another year he was selling for a cool 5mill profit. I'm in for the long run. I want my 21k to turn into over 100k this year. :)

9k+ 15 months = 24

Back