marijuana stocks

Je viens de vendre 30% de ma position sur WEED à 42,50 $. J'étais long depuis 2,76 $, c'était le temps de locker une partie de mes gains.

Just my opinion but the weed market will take a big dive shortly after it legalizes, I am hoping for Aurora to top out at $20 and Canopy at $60. Anyone who bought more than 6 months ago should be very happy if they still have them.

Something to keep in mind. Comparing apples to oranges but interesting none the less. Take a look back in 2010-2012 the resource oil and gas sectors were really booming. All the big players were at $50-$100 a share while all the little guys like Athabasca, Eagle, RMP etc went from the $1-$3 range to $10-$15 range pretty much overnight. If you compare the weed stocks to the oil and gas boom it is almost identical. I think Weed, APH and other big players will mimic this cycle and be close to $100 a share.. And all these little companies will be in the $10-$15 dollar range. And it will all happen very quickly within the year. Especially if there are production shortages and demand that is too high as predicted after legalization.

My thought is that there will not be a production shortage, the government will set the prices too high. I get top quality weed for $200 an ounce, many people get the same rate, government will go on the street price of $10 a gram, add the $1 per gram government tax plus GST, PST and people will still buy from their friendly dealer, dealers also have plenty of leeway to drop their prices also.

Comparer les compagnies de pétrole au weed... Juste...WOW!!! Dude, le weed cest un hype, ca devient legal apres ca le monde vont sen calisser. C'est pas une ressource nécessaire comme le pétrole et ca coûte rien à produire... My god, c'était une des pires comparaisons.

Hype is what drives the market. You have to remember this is not the typical investor that would invest in the classic markets. I could of made the same comparison with alcohol companies but the time frame will is soo far off that the stock prices cannot be compared. Check the hype of lithium and it's the same and lots of companies like LAC. Weed is going to be international for both the rec and medicinal market. Once the big pharmas start to do testing and realise the potential it will add a whole new layer to these companies like GHG that are focused on CBDs and other derivatives like hemp. You have to remember that research was illegal in most countries regarding marijuana and not many were investing. This is starting to change and in a major way. Don't miss the boat....

Ça commence doucement à ressembler à un dip à matin...

Je vais essayer de me timer pour racheter du ACB, vendu à 10.35 (warrants), 8,40 live.

You think Mari will ever get bought out by some of the big players?

And what happens to shares if someone ever takes them over?

Honestly with the deal they have with McKesson, if someone's going to buy MARI, I think it's them.

But I hope they stay independent, better gains long term.

Sold my 500 WEED shares this morning at 42$.

Locked +150% gains in 4 mo ths holding. That was a nice run!

Back