marijuana stocks

Je cherche dans la documentation et j'ai pas l'air de trouver... soit que j'ai alluciné ou que je me suis mêlé avec binance.

Je sais qu'il est des frais de ECN dont je ne comprend pas vraiment bien. Des frais a fraction du cenne pour leur réseau, ca applique pas sur tous les transactions, je pense seulement quand l'execution a été fait rapidement.

Genre de spike qui risque pas de durer, quoi que la légalisation dans une semaine ça peut aider à garder la hype. Belle journée de marde à part ça.

I sold half my aphria at 20.35$.

on another note, they are releasing their earnings for the last quarter this friday

Je garde tous mes positions et je cash out tout ca d'ici 1-3 semaines des que le trend commence a descendre.

I dont understand the I will not sell before its legal, like if next wednesday big boys are gonna wake up and start buying everything? I expect a bloody mess next week

The guy talking EAT for the last two years...decroche!! Ton stock est dead. So many more interesting company that are actually picking up momentum, whats the point to buy that trash and hold? Or at least buy trash that are actually making move, Ive been playing long that trash TER, TerrAscend Corp., Im a big believer on buying on the way up, I like to buy intra-day breakout, 52 week-high breakout because its there that shorts scares out and longs fear to miss so they chase up!

I follow trends and there is a lot of hype too in the sector.
I believe new money will come in when it's legal not especially from the big boys but other retail traders, I also believe price will drop by a lot after.
I guess we never know until it happen. My account is very small, I also cash out for other reasons and take a little break from the market by the end of the month.

I dont understand the I will not sell before its legal, like if next wednesday big boys are gonna wake up and start buying everything? I expect a bloody mess next week

The guy talking EAT for the last two years...decroche!! Ton stock est dead. So many more interesting company that are actually picking up momentum, whats the point to buy that trash and hold? Or at least buy trash that are actually making move, Ive been playing long that trash TER, TerrAscend Corp., Im a big believer on buying on the way up, I like to buy intra-day breakout, 52 week-high breakout because its there that shorts scares out and longs fear to miss so they chase up!

Tu me fais rire tu prédis toujours des Blood bath depuis 2 ans. Tu as aucune visons dsl mais c’est vrais.
En plus, tu parle de EAT sans rien connaître de la compagnie de ses récentes acquisitions, de ses produits en vente, de leur association avec d’autres compagnies.
La seule raison pourquoi le stock bouge pas vraiment c’est à cause qu’ils sont aux États Unis, mais des qu’en le fédéral va rendre ça légal ça va exploser sans bon sens. Juste le marché de la californi est plus gros que le Canada entier...en plus avec l’acquisition de Green therapeutic ils vont cultiver leur marihuana sur de grandes surfaces. Et avec juste avec calyx ils font 2 millions us de revenue par mois et selon le président ils vont faire 5 millions us par mois easy en 2019.
Bref, fait tes recherches et arrête d’essayer de shoorter.

So many scenarios.

I do think there's gonna be a drop but maybe not like a 30-40% like last time.. People know the big companies are circling around and look for well positioned companies. Also once the financials come out companies can gauge what the 'real' demand is... some talk about hype and some actually talk about weed shortage.
Regardless of the short term out look there's a big shift in how people think from Europe, South America and now even the US (they are looking to reclassify cannabis as a different scheduled substance).

I'm glad I jumped in early and no matter what happens next week I secured enough to be happy.

Hey Jay I was calling for WEED 50-60$+ and people in here were telling me to stop dreaming...Ive made more money being long this summer compare to back in january/february where most of my money came from shorting them.

Today I was long TRST and made nice gains on it, I also play APH, ACB and HEXO long/short all day.

Whats the problem with going short? When they go down 5-10% I also wanna be in there as much as I wanna be in there when they go up 5-10%

I know what Im talking about, your EAT its not moving at all, 1 pop a year and selloff rest of the year, no momentum, just a bagholder stock. I dont know the fundementals, but clearly Im not the only one ignoring them, maybe they are not as good as you think

We don't know what is going to happen, we can only expect things.
I don't know why people are arguing or judging people over this.
Everyone have their own ways of trading.
We are here for the same reason and that is MAKING MONEY!!
So why don't we just share info on stock (cannabis sector in this case) so everyone can profit from it?

Back