marijuana stocks

I stay away from ACB because of all the drama with CMED.

With so much potential in the pot business, I wouldn't see why I should consider them compared to other big caps like WEED and APH.

Je pense pas que c'est trop tard thcx, je pense que c'est réaliste de penser à un sp de plus de 9$ d'ici là fin de l'année.

Entre choo et tgif, sp similaire (en ce moment) vous pensez lequel a plus de potentiel sur un ans ou deux?

I stay away from ACB because of all the drama with CMED.

With so much potential in the pot business, I wouldn't see why I should consider them compared to other big caps like WEED and APH.

Drama must be real, ACB did a new all-time high just before the close..watch out tomorrow!

THCX: I jumped in the train today for a long run, aimed at 8.50-9.00$

I have a couple Ks left .. and looking at choo... should I get in now or wait for an adjustment? They broke the 1.00 and then went down to .90.... what to do! try to get at in at .80? I could miss the boat going greedy.

Also, anyone with EAT-C? Getting some good returns on this one and TGIF

Drama must be real, ACB did a new all-time high just before the close..watch out tomorrow!
Not gonna lie, probably a lot of cash to be made with ACB still.

Thing is, I prefer holding stocks I have faith in the long run rather than stressing out about having to time an exit due to a potential fuck up from management. And the way I see ACB, with the insane share dilution, they don't seem to have their inbestors interests at heart.

THCX: I jumped in the train today for a long run, aimed at 8.50-9.00$

I have a couple Ks left .. and looking at choo... should I get in now or wait for an adjustment? They broke the 1.00 and then went down to .90.... what to do! try to get at in at .80? I could miss the boat going greedy.

Also, anyone with EAT-C? Getting some good returns on this one and TGIF

Got EAT at .175 sold not too long ago at .85.
Now Im back in again at .566 average, ill keep it longer this time!

Pas sure davoir compris mais merci

My understanding of it is basically people get something like a raincheck to buy a stock at a set price until a certain expiry date

Am i explaining it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding of it is basically people get something like a raincheck to buy a stock at a set price until a certain expiry date

Am i explaining it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only reason why you exercise warrants is if the current share price is above the warrants exercise price.

so essentially, it is value dilutive event for the company.

Back