marijuana stocks

Apres des mois d'attente, j'ai finalement réussis a avoir des stock de Pharmaciello dans le PP.

Hate de voir le IPO en début d'année prochaine!

Le chairman de Pharmaciello est rendu aussi sur le board de Imperial Tobaco. Serait merveilleux que IMB achete Pharmaciello dans le futur!

t'es un accredited investor?

The press release is nice but if the government does not legalize pot ( and it may not ) it has a very slight risk. Looking at their stocks and it did have a surge a day before the article came out and another the day of.... Will decide by the end of the day if a buy some or not, need to ask a few people I know. Wish I would have bought at Christmas ( we still allowed to say Christmas? ), damn cheap then.

je sais pas d'ou tu sors tes info mais cest sure a 110% que ca va etre légaliser, quon soit contre ou pas.

CA VA etre légale d'ici 1 juillet 2018. Pas peut-être.

C'est pour ca que des grosse corpo sont deja en train de pull the trigger. La seul chose est que tlm va se pitcher en meme temps pour avoir des licenses récréative.

Ya deja 8 mois d'attente pour avoir une license médicale a la maison alors ca va etre ridicule tantot. Heureusement HC ont annoncé dernièrement qu'ils prennent les moyens pour améloirer les délais de réponses.

je sais pas d'ou tu sors tes info mais cest sure a 110% que ca va etre légaliser, quon soit contre ou pas.

The legalization means nothing to me, it will not effect how and when I smoke and am guessing I can get it cheaper from BC friends. My doubt for the legalization is not from a news source but my distrust of the Liberals, there are many steps to the legalization to make it Canada wide and figure it may take longer than expected.

Guys, id stay out of these companies theres about a year to go with no major catalysts coming up. These stocks will hit some lows so ive got some powder ready to buy when that dip happens.

I would recommend you guys reading into Canabo Medical Corp. I sort of wished I made this post yesterday but got occupied but its a SEVERLY undervalued company. They collect 400 data points on each patient they see and bill the provincial governments for this visit! Just imagine once legalized doctors dont know Jack.. they would recommend CMM clinics as their doctors are trained and have years of experience dealing with marijuana. We know that insurance will cover upto $3,000 / year per patient so with the data this company will collect it will be immensly useful not only for insurance companies but doctors alike. They follow up on their patients and see how their issues were resolved with the prescribed marijuana treatment. Certain strains help with certain illnesses or headaches. This company has also partnered up with Terra Life Sciences which makes oral capsules and they have partnered up with them to provide their data while they try a hand at finding cures. This agreement is amazing for them as they wll get 50% of the revenue off any product Terra Life produces and markets to the public.

I've called their CFO and had a talk with them and these guys are a severly undervalued company. They have 8.5 million in the bank are fully funded do NOT need to dilute as they are earning revenue. Just their bank balance alone gives them a share values of $0.22/cents a share.

hydropethcary premier producteur a recevoir ca license de stockage et vente illimité.

et le seul quebecois!

Mais pourquoi l'action est encore a un niveau... medicore? je m'aurais attend a ce qu'une nouvelle de ce genre fasse remonter l'action (?).

J'en ai déjà a pomal de place, pkoi diversifier d'avantage ?

marijuana = un secteur ou l'interet a clairement diminué depuis 6 mois, ou la competition devient beaucoup plus intense et facile d'acces et ou les hypotheses du total addressable market semblent s'etre calmées... where's the catalyst?

J'ai tellement pas suivi les titres de cannabis... Si vous choisissez 2-3 titres Canadiens, vous choisissez lesquels?

Tout ce qui me reste dans le canabis, c'est dans le PP de Pharmaciello. Je pense qu'il va peut-être y avoir un autre round avant le IPO.

Connexe, j'ai acheté du Valeant au plus bas. So far so good.

Please be it ... Sa serait une pas pire journee 40% sur eat et la licence pour FIRE

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back