marijuana stocks

I hate to hold onto anything past the market hours but I have some long terms in TGIF warrants and MMEN warrants, in the green both of them.. Other than that, its day trading only. MJ sector is just too volatile and risky to hold onto anything. Market is getting pumped again right now and will probably dump like a rock soon enough, once again, creating the next generation of bagholders.

Wish you all the best! I hope for you it does the same as Pharmacielo.

Bought pre-IPO at $2.50 and it's at 10.50 this morning. :)

Are you lock in for 6 months?

PCLO did well first day, was surprise, I short 6$ after initial pop and end up covering 5,60$ as 5,50$ keep coming back bid and spread was wild....then it squeeze hard last two days, spread is hard to trade, I avoid. Trade CRON, HEXO, BILZ today.

Did well on Dan Bilzerian ipo today (Ignite Co: BILZ on CSE Exchange), same as PCLO first ipo day it show strenght all afternoon. Bought open 3,11$ and sold 3,75-3,90$

HEXO is starting trading on NYSE tomorrow and did a 50M$ offering today. Don't know if HEXO can really continue to go because they have a shelf for 800M$ for the next 24 months, so every pop might get fade to sell that paper, first 50M$ is in the work

Are you lock in for 6 months?

PCLO did well first day, was surprise, I short 6$ after initial pop and end up covering 5,60$ as 5,50$ keep coming back bid and spread was wild....then it squeeze hard last two days, spread is hard to trade, I avoid. Trade CRON, HEXO, BILZ today.

Did well on Dan Bilzerian ipo today (Ignite Co: BILZ on CSE Exchange), same as PCLO first ipo day it show strenght all afternoon. Bought open 3,11$ and sold 3,75-3,90$

HEXO is starting trading on NYSE tomorrow and did a 50M$ offering today. Don't know if HEXO can really continue to go because they have a shelf for 800M$ for the next 24 months, so every pop might get fade to sell that paper, first 50M$ is in the work

I was locked in pre-rto, but not since it's trading on the tsx. I'm a strong believer in pclo and will hold to it for a long time.

I was locked in pre-rto, but not since it's trading on the tsx. I'm a strong believer in pclo and will hold to it for a long time.

When did you got in? I thought IPO was at 3,35$ from fast research I did. Its kinda greedy not selling a position up 400%, stock got there on manipulation

When did you got in? I thought IPO was at 3,35$ from fast research I did. Its kinda greedy not selling a position up 400%, stock got there on manipulation

Got in at the first round almost two years ago. Only the last round was at $3.35.

It's greedy, but I kinda regret buying Canopy at around $6 and selling at $18 when I see it's at $58 today.

Pharmacielo has more sales potential then Canopy and at a production cost of $0.05/gr, they are going to be a lot more profitable then Canopy too imho.

Just learn this today, you can now follow EAT chart in real-time data on tradingview :O

For real, tradingview has been offering real-time chart data for all the stocks Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) for the past two months.

SLNG is a new ipo from yesterday on the CSE that I trade today, nice to have free chart for them

-Jay- serait fier de moi ajd... je vienne de racheter pour 3K de EAT.

Eat a été mon meilleur coup a date... acheter a 0.33$ en 2016 et revendu au top a 1$ en 2017.

Saw this article last week and was waiting for that big move we finally got today:
High demand to short Aphria despite potential takeover
More than 70 per cent of the Aphria shares available to short are in use, despite a takeover offer from Green Growth. David George-Cosh and Amber Kanwar discuss.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/video/high-demand-to-short-aphria-despite-potential-takeover~1593505

Yesterday we had a daily breakout over 10,06$ but book was pack with offers, this morning book was empty...and here comes the squeeze!!!

Just learn this today, you can now follow EAT chart in real-time data on tradingview :O

For real, tradingview has been offering real-time chart data for all the stocks Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) for the past two months.

SLNG is a new ipo from yesterday on the CSE that I trade today, nice to have free chart for them

not really... unless you signup for the paying version..

Envoyé par MattRC51 Voir le message Going in this morning with HEXO. Let's see how this goes. 50 M IPO... VinceGTI;10343553 said:
Wish you all the best! I hope for you it does the same as Pharmacielo.

Bought pre-IPO at $2.50 and it's at 10.50 this morning. :)

So far up 11%... Not bad.

ACB et WEED sont sur une bonne run aussi!
J'ai des CALL sur ACB a 15$ strike et jattends dacheter des PUT pour WEED.

J'ai 5000 de EAT, je vais les garder, -JAY- m'a dit que je pouvais m'acheter une Lambo avec ca... :p

Back