probably the best engine sound ever

Thought the same thing, but then I realised the absurdity of it all: is there really too many suoercars now?

We see a lot on the interwebzs, but not so much IRL.

Yea whenever I see one online, im like meh. But even yesterday when I saw a 430 I was surprised and happy to see one. the fact is while there are a lot available, there are still very few people who buy these, and most people who buy an f12 I feel already have another ferrari in the garage. So its not really a matter of many supercars on the road, its more like very few people who have multiple. So yea, they are still rare. Unless you go to the auto show, but its not the same..

Thought the same thing, but then I realised the absurdity of it all: is there really too many suoercars now?

We see a lot on the interwebzs, but not so much IRL.

The issue is that all exhausts are "tuned" using music sound equipment to achieve that "perfect" sound. Yes there are too many supercars now also Novitec is for the Middle Eastern crowd

Moi je trippe pu sur les nouveaux char avec des transmission de tapette automatique ou semi auto, vive les vieux char manuel:

Ca c'est ben mieux !

C'est vrai que le V12 F140 de Ferrari est vraiment dure à battre. Au dernier cars and coffee, y'avait une FF qui est partie en même temps qu'une Aventador (les deux wide open throttle) et personnellement je trouvais que la Ferrari sonne un peut mieux.

Y'a peut être juste le V12 7.3 de la Zonda qui sonne encore mieux dans les V12.

Back