My summer car

while cranking the starter on the van, give it some gas, itll start eventually, food and beer can be bought at the store

This game is extremely frustrating. Took me twenty minutes to figure out how to get in the van

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Where the hell do I get food I feel like I'm driving aimlessly

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Where the hell do I get food I feel like I'm driving aimlessly

Turn right off the driveway, then continue until the road makes a T and you cant continue straight, turn right again.
Continue on this road until it merges on the asphalt road, continue a little on it and you'll get to a 3 lane road, make a right on it.
Then it'll become a 2 lane and a little further you'll have a road on the right again, take it and the store is right there.

If you have an enveloppe for ordering parts take it in your hand and just put it on the mailbox at the store, it will automaticly disspear.
Later you'll get a phonecall at home when the parts are there, you go inside the store and pay your parts bill and the boxes will be on the left of the building outside on the porch. Put them in the van and take em back home.

Acheté Lundi, essayé hier un peu.

Quand tu conduis un char et que tu pèse sur "reach" tu te sors la tête par la fenêtre comme Ace Ventura.

Je vais finir mon backlog avant de me lancer la dedans parce que well, holy shit.

Papi review

Faut tu réfléchisse, faut tu vise la tête de la bolt ou au moins la moitié du haut de la bolt pour qu'elle devienne verte. Le steering rack s'installe pas si les deux coins sont pas jackés....ça a du sens.

Pousser le char au dessus du pit va scrapper le body, quand le char flip pas à cause d'un fuck des physiques. Le potentiel est là mais comprendre les mécaniques du jeu c'est pas évident en crisse au début. Avoir google ouvert pas loin c'est un must pour starter genre le caliss de sauna faut tu vise une des roches ben précisément sinon y'aura pas de steam.

Quand tu connais les subtilités et que tu réfléchis en mécanicien c'est surprenant comme c'est légit, mais les bugs de physiques peuvent être gossants en tabarnak, surtout avec les jacks.

Score : Chu méhranicien, j'ai l'doua/10

The reach and zoom buttons really are your best friends.

Car started, idles like a drunk pig, won't move. Handbrake not on, clutch has fluid, need to go over gearbox/clutch/life again.

How do you know if you have leaks?

Backup your saves.

I died casually driving the sewage truck from a bullshit glitch. The newspaper showed the truck just sitting in the middle of a field with no indication that I hit something or had a reason to crash. The saves are text files in a folder. If you play permadeath you can back them up and copy them back in the folder to continue if you die for bullshit reasons.

Back