Help sign motorycle petition for new law! Need MR help!!!

konrad

Hi guys,

For all people who own a motorycle or who want to get one eventually and know the whole process of finding a driver to accompany you, it can get pretty frustrating.

In that one year of waiting to do our road test, most riders don`t get the chance to practice often since many of us don`t have friends with the full liscence. For the ones with friends, we can occasionally ride with them but due to busy schedules and the hassle of picking up and dropping a new rider off, it does not end up being a daily thing.

This leads many to ride their bikes alone to practice but whoever gets caught = $$$$.

We need a new updated law that will let new riders practice but with restrictions imposed to them, which I think would be safer and give them the chance understand their bikes and ride at their own pace.

We have 2200 signatures but need a few hundred more to get to the 2500 to complete the petition!

Any help appreciated!
https://www.change.org/p/soci%C3%A9t%C3%A9-de-l-assurance-automobile-du-qu%C3%A9bec-minist%C3%A8re-des-minist%C3%A8re-des-transports-du-qu%C3%A9bec-modifier-l-article-100-du-code-de-la-s%C3%A9curit%C3%A9-routi%C3%A8re-qu%C3%A9bec-afin-d-y-assouplir-les-r%C3%A8gles-quant-%C3%A0-l-accompagnement-requis-pour-l-apprenti-conducteur?recruiter=581797517&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink

Pics for clicks:
triumph-bonneville-t100-black-3-625x416.jpg

Ça pourrait régler mon problème d'avoir mon probatoire depuis 4 ans lol... Jamais fait pogné par contre.

avais commencer le permis la 3 ans et j'ai jamais finis a cause de sa......attend sa change pour le reprendre,vais signer,loi complètement inutile qui existe juste au Quebec

Kerplunk et caded : vous avez deja faite "votre temps" !
man up et aller faire l'examen sur route. c'est super facile a passer.et ca prend meme pas une heure tout le process.

j'ai toujours été pour les accompaganteurs....mais il en a tellement des mauvais (et aussi de mauvais accompagné qui devrait jamais avoir le permis) que je sais pas trop quoi en penser.

Dumb law because it makes no difference if you ride alone or with somebody since they can't do shit if you screw up. They should make it a mandatory orange vest with a huge S on it for student (E in Que) to ride in while practicing.

Thanks for the support guys and for everyone that signed! Lets see how many we can get. Only 124 left until the goal is complete at 2500 people.

fuck it, il sign this BITCH.

Were-the-Millers-No-Ragrets-Tattoo.jpg

Signé...

Cette loi la me fait tellement suer... j'ai fail mon exam la première fois dut au manque de pratique, faute d'accompagnateur disponible malgré mes recherches! J'étais en beau criss...

Pretty much the reason why I never went through the whole process, I lived in the middle of no where and had no one to ride with. This law has always been around to discourage people from getting into the motorcycle scene.

A law that would make more sense is if you're a new driver you should only be allowed to drive a 600cc or whatever. After a certain amount of years, you can drive what you want.

I remember some newb getting into the scene was so gun ho and getting a big bike, fucking guy gets himself a brand new V-Max and ruined it a week later.

signed. had the luck of having a good friend and a neighbor who were nice enough to take me out a lot.

Le processus pour changer la loi est déjà enclenché. Il y a eu des consultations et réunions de travail sur le sujet.

Le problème est la bureaucratie. Ca fait plus d'un an que le nouveau projet de loi dort sur la tablette pour être débatu et adopté à l'assemblé nationale.

Mais comme il y a des sujets plus importants, aka... les ostie de pitbulls, transgens, registre des armes à feu, etc... notre projet de loi tombe dans l'oubli.....

Dumb law because it makes no difference if you ride alone or with somebody since they can't do shit if you screw up. They should make it a mandatory orange vest with a huge S on it for student (E in Que) to ride in while practicing.

t'est tu en train de dire que tes parents qui t'accompagne du côté passager peuvent en faire plus?

le principe de l'accompagnateur est pas la juste pour te suivre/etre suivi. Il est la pour te pointé tes erreurs/te donner des trucs pour t'améliorer quand vous arretez au stop ou ailleurs....mais bon comme je disais, il y en a tellement qui font rien (et accompagné qui save déjà tout) :|

Back