Montreal Drivers: You suck (Accident 13 North)

because here in quebec they are everywere collecting money..over there they are actually doing thier job..

dont get me started on the bikes.. i was downtown on maisonneuve last weekend and the amount of bikers that were riding no helmet and just cutting lanes and intersections and not using the bike lanes...then they cry that we dont share the road...

As for OP.. Ive personnally stopped before..but if its in rushour on the left lane id just call the cops and continue with my life...like MTV said.. everyone are morons and its not going to get better...if i get into an accident i dont expect any of those idiots to come help me..

In Germany that have speed cameras and red light cameras everywhere. It's also very are for a marked Polizei car to patrol to pull people over on Autobahns, they use unmarked units.. As for the accident mentioned here.. I've stopped for accidents, but have pulled over in a safe zone, I do carry a safety triangle and hi vis vest. I'll dial 911 and that's about it. If there are injuries involved don't try pulling the person out unless the car is on fire. There are better trained people to deal with injuries and extraction. Cleaning up debris? Hell no that's not my job, I'm not going to risk my life by cleaning up.

Blame our shitty driver training in North America

I'm not surprised the majority would just leave someone heavily injured to sit and wait with no help.

If it was your family, you'd be OK knowing they sat their while no one helped?

No they would take to the internet with one hand to clamor for better security from the first respondent/whine at response time and less government/more liberty/less first respondents with the other.

Or they would take opportunity to take a very related shit on cyclists, who we all know, kill millions every year *blah*

OP, I would be your side assisting and putting my life to risk. I have a pretty decent first aid kit in my car, a signalization cross for deviating traffic and will to help. Cuddos to you for stopping.

this...3/4 of people dont even know how to maneuver their cars properly and dont know their distances..

The driving schools here are a joke, joke program and joke instructions. "okay on the highway we go, merge at 60kph and slow get to 100kph "

I stop pretty much every time especially if I see it's more then a fender bender. I have no choice being certified first responder. Just think how many people just drove by that where certified First Aid, etc.... Shameful. Theirs a way to pull over to the side and be protected also the way your facing to keep an eye on the traffic.
the worse one for me was two years ago, I pulled over to assist a man down from pummeling a lamp post with his motorbike.......I had less then a minute to turn him on his side because he was drowning in his own blood. Luckily one other person had stopped to assist me. Today 2 years later he`s alive........walking with a cane for the rest of his life but alive with his family. It took one hour of my time to keep someone alive.

Society is going in the wrong direction.

In Germany that have speed cameras and red light cameras everywhere. It's also very are for a marked Polizei car to patrol to pull people over on Autobahns, they use unmarked units.. As for the accident mentioned here.. I've stopped for accidents, but have pulled over in a safe zone, I do carry a safety triangle and hi vis vest. I'll dial 911 and that's about it. If there are injuries involved don't try pulling the person out unless the car is on fire. There are better trained people to deal with injuries and extraction. Cleaning up debris? Hell no that's not my job, I'm not going to risk my life by cleaning up.

Blame our shitty driver training in North America

Yup.....100% agree, spinal injuries happen fast just by moving a person. Triangles and first aid kits come standard in Audi's, at least every single one I've owned or seen. Wouldn't be surprised if all VAG cars have them.

I stop pretty much every time especially if I see it's more then a fender bender. I have no choice being certified first responder. Just think how many people just drove by that where certified First Aid, etc.... Shameful. T

I have to say, I've taken first 3 respondent courses at varying time in my life(refreshers). My latest one was for "emergency at the work place" and the class was basically all about covering your ass and your employer's ass because of CSST bureaucracy, potential lawsuits etc. Basically, we got repeated over and over again for two days, though ll the usual stuff, that our only minimal requirement was to call 911 and fill the CSST forms. I was soooooo mad at this class and how it framed the first respondent role for so many people who have never taken other first aid classes.

No wonder people drive by without stooping.

Ca me fait tellement rire quand j'entends le monde dire que c'est tellement mieux ailleurs, qu'ici tout est de la merde.... ailleurs tout le monde doit dire exactement la meme chose. Le gazon est toujours plus vert chez le voisin... arretez-donc de brailler. C'est certain que t'auras toujours une situation aberrante ici et là, un moment donné il faut arrêter de generaliser.

The driving schools here are a joke, joke program and joke instructions. "okay on the highway we go, merge at 60kph and slow get to 100kph "

There are no driving schools here, only classes on how to pass the exam. Big difference.

Trust me coming back from my European (Germany) vacation it seems worse. In Germany people respect the traffic laws, drive with a constant steady flow, if people wanna merge they let them if there's a stop, they stop.

Then I come back to Montreal and to use your blinkers actually force people to accelerate so you can't merge, people don't signal, drive slow in the left lane, cut 2 lanes last minute to take an exit........ my blood pressure was so nice with walking around and enjoying European food and then I came back and it's back to shit

I had the same awakening when I went to Germany for 2 weeks. People drive fast on the autobahn but when a 130km/h limit is in effect,no car will drive over 130. They totally obey the rules of the road.

People would've stopped to take selfies and look like heroes on facebook, but since you were already there, they just kept going.

People would've stopped to take selfies and look like heroes on facebook, but since you were already there, they just kept going.

Ironic that Fuzz posted this thread a few hours before that accident on the 40

“He said he did what he had to do to try and save someone’s life," said Jean Carrière, the director of construction materials firm Givesco. "He said he couldn't understand, he goes ‘I was the only one trying to help this poor man. People on the other side of the highway were just driving by, not stopping. The people in the back were more or less running away.’ But he couldn't do anything. He could just hear the man inside.”

http://www.cjad.com/cjad-news-human...r-driver-doesnt-want-to-be-called-a-hero-boss

Also came back from a big road trip around germany and im now so depress I want to kill everyone here

Send from 6s

Back