Ski and Snowboard Thread

Tu vas te sauver de la job a le strapped, bon move

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Tu vas te sauver de la job a le strapped, bon move

Fait longtemps que je les strappe pu !

Il commence sa 5e saison en board @50-60 jours / hiver ...... sont bons les p’tits maudits :bigup:

C’est parti pour la saison 2019-2020 !!!

View attachment 41127

Seulement 1-1/2 piste d’ouverte, mais ca faisait du bien se dégourdir les jambes !

Attachments

• EF273E18-F9FB-48C0-8AA2-5D7EEA23589A.jpg
    EF273E18-F9FB-48C0-8AA2-5D7EEA23589A.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 87
By the way, j’ai acheté des mitaines a ma blonde mais elle les trouvent trop grandes.

Si quelqu’un est intéressé, envoyez moi un PM.

Elles sont flambant neuves, elle a enlevé les etiquettes et a fait 1 descente avec. Si j’ai pas preneur, je les retournent a Burton ;)

33DF57A2-1FBB-4F02-92E6-76EA50A6F685.jpeg
https://www.burton.com/ca/en/p/mens-burton-ak-gore‑tex-3l-hover-mitten/W20-102991.html

Meilleures mitaines sur le marché.
SIZE: MEDIUM
Elles se vendent 249.99$ + tx (287.49$)

Prix: 185$ non-nego !

Ski Montcalm ouvre ce weekend.

Voilà le courriel de la station:

Pour cette*première fin de semaine d'ouverture, le billet de remontée est seulement 25$ par jour*pour un adulte, 20 $ par jour un étudiant*de 21 ans et moins,*15 $ par jour pour un enfant de 12 ans et moins

Ouverture à 9hoo

Got myself new ski boots this year, trying them out at home for fit and pressure points. Toss up between Atomic Hawx Prime 120S or Nordica Speed Machine 120. Comfort and stiff boot is important to me.

atomichawxprime120.jpg

nordica-speedmachine-120-ski-boots-2020-.jpg

Got myself new ski boots this year, trying them out at home for fit and pressure points. Toss up between Atomic Hawx Prime 120S or Nordica Speed Machine 120. Comfort and stiff boot is important to me.

https://cdn.shoplightspeed.com/shops/603041/files/10719573/atomichawxprime120.jpg

https://images.evo.com/imgp/700/138879/570855/nordica-speedmachine-120-ski-boots-2020-.jpg

Speed machine all in.

They’ll be easier to fit, specially if you visit an authorized boot seller/fitter for nordica. Neil Lemoyre in saint sauveur, la shop as well. Max ski service in tremblant. Oberson near the city as well.

Side note...

Do you have a Sidas insole? Highly recommend getting one. Best 60$ spent.

Atomic is cool, but bang for buck I’d say stick to Nordica. They’re really setting the bar high with their new gear.

I’m running Doberman GP 130’s and love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ OG, thanks for the tip.

I have both at home and have been alternating every night. At first entry, the Nordica is more comfortable. Will keep on checking for pressure points. Cant the liner be molded on the Nordica?

@ OG, thanks for the tip.

I have both at home and have been alternating every night. At first entry, the Nordica is more comfortable. Will keep on checking for pressure points. Cant the liner be molded on the Nordica?

Yes as well as the shell on the nordica.

Both can be punched but nordica has that infrared stuff to get rid of pressure points

What size are you rocking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on the shoes, it ranges from 44-45.

I need a 100mm width at a minimum, the guys at Oberson measured my foot.

Depending on the shoes, it ranges from 44-45.

I need a 100mm width at a minimum, the guys at Oberson measured my foot.

Okay, so you're a size 11-11.5. 100mm width. Thats a very narrow foot.

Take the insole out of the boot shell and slide your foot in your boot, toes touching the end of the shell. How much space do you have between the heel of the shell and your heel? Shouldn't be too much space. anything more than 2.5cm you're most likely in the wrong boot size...

without having seen your foot, its hard to say, but you most likely shouldn't be in anything bigger than a 28. I'm a 12-12.5 (46) and fit properly in a 28.5, comfortably in a 29.

Width on boots is measured at size 26.5 so a 98mm last boot is 98mm at 26.5, something around 105mm at lets say 28.5.

Lots of places will measure on cheap measure boards and tell you this is what you are bla bla bla, I've been doing boot fitting for 5 winters now, I'm not the best but have a proper training and knowledge on ski boots haha.

I'd be curious to see you and fit you in the proper size... How often do you visit Saint-Sauveur?

Okay, so you're a size 11-11.5. 100mm width. Thats a very narrow foot.

Take the insole out of the boot shell and slide your foot in your boot, toes touching the end of the shell. How much space do you have between the heel of the shell and your heel? Shouldn't be too much space. anything more than 2.5cm you're most likely in the wrong boot size...

without having seen your foot, its hard to say, but you most likely shouldn't be in anything bigger than a 28. I'm a 12-12.5 (46) and fit properly in a 28.5, comfortably in a 29.

Width on boots is measured at size 26.5 so a 98mm last boot is 98mm at 26.5, something around 105mm at lets say 28.5.

Lots of places will measure on cheap measure boards and tell you this is what you are bla bla bla, I've been doing boot fitting for 5 winters now, I'm not the best but have a proper training and knowledge on ski boots haha.

I'd be curious to see you and fit you in the proper size... How often do you visit Saint-Sauveur?

Geez, that is the most description I ever received on ski boot fitting. Clearly you know what you are talking about. In winter I visit Sauveur often, maybe I can squeeze is a visit next week. Send me a pm with your availability.

Back