Ski and Snowboard Thread

Blue Mountain is not horrible. It's perfectly groomed lol but well thought out. Nice views as well. Devil's Glen isn't far away and again not bad but it can be snooty at times and you need to know a member but reasonable. Ontario wishes it had a Bromont!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

alta, i remember going there and paying with canadian tire money!

Yup you used to be able to do that! Now the mountain was sold off to a NPO, the chairlift burnt down and it's a ski touring resort now, nothing fancy but its a cool option if you can land a seasons pass!

Va au massif de Charlevoix, presque 1000m de dénivelé, juste de la neige naturel, ça vaut la peine en maudit.

Sinon je trouve ça drôle en maudit que quand j'ai commencé à skier il y a environ 15-16 ans avec mes snowblades c'était la grosse mode pis maintenant, j'ai encore les même snowblade pis je croise un gars à toute les lunes qui me fait un thumbs up pour être un ''old school'' hahaha.

Rien bas ça pour les sous-bois pis faire des jumps sur le side.
Désolé de t'annoncer que tes snowblades sont techniquement illégal sur les pistes dû au système de fixations.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Tremblant was absolutely perfect today. We stayed the night. Wife went to the spa and I went skiing with my friend.

Tremblant was absolutely perfect today. We stayed the night. Wife went to the spa and I went skiing with my friend.

Tremblant is so much better ski-wise since it is owned by Alterra.

Grooming is on point, several snow parks, updated chairlifts. Good thing to have the ski operations back as a priority.

Intrawest didn't give a fuck back then.

Alright, I haven't ridden all year due to you know, stuff happening... I am very horny to get on my snowboard before I go w/o riding for the first year since like '99....

Bromont is my McDo of snowboarding and I usually get their PTT pass as my baseline and then do a day or two when the conditions are good at Sutton etc.

QUESTION, if I pull the trigger on a 2021-2022 PTT pass at Bromont, I can ride starting Monday for rest of Spring season, not bad for 250 bucks, BUT I'm not sure what my situation is going to be next Winter. I'm in my late 30s and priorities are what they are lol. The pass system at Bromont doesn't have photos anymore and I've never seen them cross check passes with IDs, SO, do I risk it and just buy the pass and assume I can flip it to someone else next year if I can't make it out there, and take a 40% hair cut or something so it's not a complete loss? I assume people do this, even when the passes had photos on them they never checked identity, just that the pass scanned as valid...

Alright, I haven't ridden all year due to you know, stuff happening... I am very horny to get on my snowboard before I go w/o riding for the first year since like '99....

Bromont is my McDo of snowboarding and I usually get their PTT pass as my baseline and then do a day or two when the conditions are good at Sutton etc.

QUESTION, if I pull the trigger on a 2021-2022 PTT pass at Bromont, I can ride starting Monday for rest of Spring season, not bad for 250 bucks, BUT I'm not sure what my situation is going to be next Winter. I'm in my late 30s and priorities are what they are lol. The pass system at Bromont doesn't have photos anymore and I've never seen them cross check passes with IDs, SO, do I risk it and just buy the pass and assume I can flip it to someone else next year if I can't make it out there, and take a 40% hair cut or something so it's not a complete loss? I assume people do this, even when the passes had photos on them they never checked identity, just that the pass scanned as valid...

I have no clue if you can do any of that but I say send it and buy the pass, well kick you in the butt next winter to go out there and ride

Je croise les doigts de recevoir quelques centimètres d'ici la fin de la saison, mais à date, ça regarde pas bien pour bien des stations...pas sur que certaines se rendront à Pâques

Y'avait déjà des patch de terre a St-Come mercredi dernier :(

A Montcalm, il nous reste par bout juste 6" dans la piste de compé... A peine assez pour planter les gates :(

Y'avait déjà des patch de terre a St-Come mercredi dernier :(

A Montcalm, il nous reste par bout juste 6" dans la piste de compé... A peine assez pour planter les gates :(
Pour avoir été à St-Côme vendredi soir dernier, j'ai jamais vu si peu de neige pour la date, un patrouilleur de 22 ans d'expérience m'a confirmé aussi n'avoir jamais vu ça.
Il reste définitivement plus de neige à Montcalm pour y avoir été le lendemain.

Delirium dive a sunshine lundi passé. Meteo parfaite!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
6a77a22278b59048f40978e26437f8a1.jpg

Messemble quelqu'un avec un snowboard aurait pu essayé de dévier le jet, pas besoin de beaucoup juste dévier quelques pouce en bas

il est mort?

Dans l'article que j'ai lu supposé que non mais c'est surprenant de la manière qu'il se pend comme un chiffon..

Messemble que c'est weird le secouriste qui reste la planté à rien faire. L'opérateur du chairlift qui continue à faire passé tout le monde dans le jet d'eau glacée. Moi aussi j'aurais try de mettre mon snow à la sortie d'eau pour au moins la faire dévier un peu mais bon j'imagine que la pression était trop forte.

Back